92 gs 4 sale?!?

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
justintoxicated

92 gs 4 sale?!?

Post by justintoxicated »

ok so here is the deal, i have a 92 gs 5 speed w/ 1.8 l v6, combat front end, combat side skirts molded, altezza tail lights, front fender flares molded(have rear flares but not installed yet), dent on hood near headlight, body kit starting to/has cracks in it where bondo is...color is tropical emerald metallic/bottom half of car primer grey, has 137,000 miles on it, white 15" moteggi rims, interior i took out of a junkyard car that looks great...was wondering what kinda offers i could get for the car, thinking about selling it because i am broke and dont have money to hook this thing up...i bought it with the kit and everything on it, and dont have the $ to finish the job...i am in southern new jersey 20 minutes from philadelphia...was hoping to get maybe $2000 or so for the car, it has potential to be nice but some investing needs to be done...again this car is not officially for sale yet, i wanted to see what kind of offers i could get for it. anyone interested? if so i will let you know when/if i am selling it, we could work out a deal. thanks
Got Rice? You do!
RideLoudAndFast

Re: 92 gs 4 sale?!?

Post by RideLoudAndFast »

do you have any pics? if so pleas send, mesnoboard@hotmail.com

`ryan

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”