come listen to me rant and rave about why cops suck

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
codene

come listen to me rant and rave about why cops suck

Post by codene »

well i was picking my step sister from school. theres only way to get in and your not allowed to turn left. you have to go up about a mile make a uturn and turn right into the place. i didnt know this (and alot of ppl were turning left) so i did it to. a cop told me to go park and hed be with me in a sec. (they were righting a ton of tix) well when he got to me i said " is this just a random check?" he gets pissed and says no you turned left when you werent allowed. then me being the cop a---kisser i am said " im sorry sir i didnt realize you werent allowed too. he proceeds to write me a ticket. while hes doing this im watching other cars do the same thing but theyre no pulling them over. then i looked around at all the parked cars that were getting tix and it hit me.....everysingle last one of em were a hooked up import. i get really pissed then and ask him why he didnt pull those cars over that just did the same thing i did. he gets angry with me and starts yelling about how i should mind my own bussiness and that i did wrong so i shouldnt worry if others were doing it. this pissed me off so in my rage i dumbly say " why do you cops hate us so much?" this makes him pissed and he proceeds to be a bigger a---whole than he was before. he gave ma a ticket for my taillights, my tag being in the window instead of the back bumper, the writing on my windshield, the original ticket for turning left, my front blinkers (i have none) my in-dash monitor,then he tells me to rev my engine. i said what for. he said he wanted to see if my muffler broke the db maximum. i said i cant rev my engine in neutral cuz it damages my car( i feel like beingan a-- at this time) he says i have to so i told him he cant make me do something thats gonna damage my car. he thinks hes gonna be even more of a jack-a-- (if thats possible) and says pop your hood and lets see what else we can write a ticket for. HAHAHAHAHA little did his dumb-a-- realize i have NO engine work :) so he feels like a dumb a-- and im just sitting there smiling so he frisk me, searches my car (and finds nothing) so i told him hes required to put my panels back on so he better do it or ill sue him. well i found one of those plastic screws he broke so im filing charges against him (i know its less than a dollar but im gonna make his life as miserable as i can). so as im leaving i realize he cant writ eme a ticket for anything else, called him an a---whole, d----head, and the sort and i flicked him off. told him id see him in court. so the moral of my story is...well there really isnt one except cops are asss-wholes!(not all of em, just a choice few) :mad:
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
fairyangel

Re: come listen to me rant and rave about why cops suck

Post by fairyangel »

hahahhaha...you told him alright! We just have some import haters out there then. It's probably not worth your time to sue him cause he got the state behind him. Though just to make his life hell would be okay i guess. He must of had been in a bad-a-- mood huh? That or he didn't like your attitude or your red and white car...which one do you think it is?? ahhhhaha...yeah, some cops could be real annoying but just watch your signs...(and make a left turn there only....when you know there ain't a freakin' cop hiding around the corner...*_^ ) It would also be advised that you keep your cool too...could of had gotten a tic for aggravating an officer....hehehehheheh
~ Vrooom! Vrooom! See my tailights flashing...dissin' ya...dissin' ya! R U Ready? ~
momo

Post by momo »

i feel your pain dude!
fairyangel

Post by fairyangel »

hey dude,...your links on your page does not work...you need to insert the code <a href="http://www.webaddresshere.com"> Name of where the link is taking them</a>. Nice job on your page... :)
~ Vrooom! Vrooom! See my tailights flashing...dissin' ya...dissin' ya! R U Ready? ~
Pac Man

Post by Pac Man »

Love the look of your car man. you should do it something like that. with the kit being white and the car red nice pic's
Why go when you can SHOW!!!!! :)
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

We have a Cruise strip here in Enid. Theres nothing else to do for the teenagers. Cops stop people all the time for this and that. Well enough people got mad that everyone starting formal protests and letters to the editor. Well no one listens to "kids" as we have proved for the last couple years. Well I guess there are some now 16-18 year olds that are kids of some really powerful people in this town. One happens to be one of the most powerful lawyers in this town. Of course being as rich as he is, hid son has a sweet blazer. One of the nicest in town. Heres another thing. Hes black... Well after his son got pulled over 5 different times in 6 months, his dad decided to look into the matter. I belong to a sister church of thiers. World Harvest and Harvest Time. BOTH have members with powerful connetions in town. Well after we heard this and held a meeting on the issue, things really started getting good. We found out the traffic cop that gave 3 of the 5 tickets to his son, gives 80% of his tickets out for "improper equipment" and most of those are for "upgrades" or "modification" not liek broken windows. Well him and a group of people went to court on this last month. The big wigs of the city and the chief of police were all there. They were saying that they arent "seeking" those type of tickets. Its just that its easy to see them and its against the law so its thier "duty" to stop them and write them tickets. The problem is they dont give warnings anymore. They tell you its improper equipment and give you a ticket rather you know it or not. That officer that gave the guy those tickets along with 2 others are on probation for Misc reasons and 1 that was being really hit hard, handed in his resignation. They are now working on a local law forbidding "modification profiling". This includes that the person HAS to be givin a warning on any "improper equipment" first and then givin a proper amount of time to get it fixed. There are also alot of other things being worked on. This was so big that we even had Oklahoma Cities News Channel 4 (hardly does any local stories in Enid, unless like murders or whatnot) come up and do a "in your corner" report which is like a injustices done to the public type report. We are crying victory for the first time in a good 10+ years this has been happening. Its good to see this finally happening. I was on the strip at about 11PM just driving around (I feel like the old guy at 20 now) and for the first time in a long time I didnt see 5 cop cars handing out tickets left and right. This comes 2 months from moving out of this town and what I think 4 years to late, but Im glad to finally see it happening. Lets hope that the fight continues and that "improper equipment" tickets are only handed out to redneck low class people that drive around with a muffler hung up by a coat hanger and broken windows AND not teens and young adults with "creative styling"<p>[ May 07, 2002: Message edited by: SirCruizer ]
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
codene

Post by codene »

whats wrong with the link? i checked it its working fine. i think im gonna do a red/ white combo with some custom graffix, havent decided yet though. buyt thanks for the compliments guys.
Josh Fxcking Blair

Post by Josh Fxcking Blair »

I bet you won't think cops suck if your sister got raped. It pisses me off when people say they hate cops. Who do you call if your riced out car gets broken into? Who do you call if your house gets robbed? Not the fire department, not the ems, you call the police. You b---- and moan about them giving you tickets, that's their job. Don't you ever get pissed when people b---- at you for doing your job? I sure do. Since you hate cops so much then just wait until something bad happens. You won't hate them so much anymore.
My anti-drug is <I>bourbon</I>.
mattster

Post by mattster »

how much was the final ticket codene?
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
mattster

Post by mattster »

how much was the final ticket codene?
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
codene

Post by codene »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josh Fxcking Blair:<BR><STRONG>I bet you won't think cops suck if your sister got raped. It pisses me off when people say they hate cops. Who do you call if your riced out car gets broken into? Who do you call if your house gets robbed? Not the fire department, not the ems, you call the police. You b---- and moan about them giving you tickets, that's their job. Don't you ever get pissed when people b---- at you for doing your job? I sure do. Since you hate cops so much then just wait until something bad happens. You won't hate them so much anymore.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>why dont you read before you open your mouth and look like a dumb a-- <P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> well there really isnt one except cops are asss-wholes!(not all of em, just a choice few) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>are you gonna sit there and tell me all cops are good? and if someone raped my sister i dont think i would be calling cops. i would call my friend .357 magnum
codene

Post by codene »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mattster:<BR><STRONG>how much was the final ticket codene?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>around $500 plus the $183 i got for speeding last week so like $700
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

That's why I try to keep my exterior look as stock as possible. I think it sucks that cops always pick on us while there's a bunch of people driving around in their old crappy car w/ broken tailights, duct taped bumpers and smelly exhaust. I don't feel like I'm dangerous because my exhaust make a sporty sound and I don't think there's something wrong w/ modifications (unless it makes your car dangerous). On the other side, when somebody in front of you is braking but there's no braking lights that come on......THAT CAN BE DANGEROUS!!! I'm not the kind of person who like to b---- at polices but I think they should start caring about real problem instead of modified car (which I consider as a form of abuse of power). Yes there are a lot of stupid young people who saw The Fast and The Furious and think that this is normal. It's because of those morons that we often get into s--- for nothing. PLEASE DON'T ENCOURAGE THOSE A$$HOLES!!!!!
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

k lets look at this SENSIBLY.. :roll: you got a ticket for : NOT obeying traffic laws, considering you were just following people instead of ACTUALLY paying attention to the rules of the road, you DONT have blinkers, your sticker was in your damn WINDOW instead of in the legal place which is your plate..having an In-Dash monitor which could have been on, i dont know that..THEN you go off and SPEED...<P>Damn.. i think the cop was doing his job, KEEPING PEOPLE SAFE.. dont you? <P>Dont open your mouth and say Sh$T about things you cant even look sensibly at.. honestly, you ARE at fault. You EARNED those Tickets.. CONGRADULATIONS. Now lets see who "opened his mouth and looks like a Dumb a--" Shall we...hmm, You? Yep.<P>Honestly, tell me that im wrong and that makes you look like an even BIGGER dumb a--, deal with it, you deserved them.<P><BR> :roll: :roll:
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
Josh Fxcking Blair

Post by Josh Fxcking Blair »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 5spd_GS:<BR><STRONG>Now lets see who "opened his mouth and looks like a Dumb a--" Shall we...hmm, You? Yep.<P>Honestly, tell me that im wrong and that makes you look like an even BIGGER dumb a--, deal with it, you deserved them.<BR></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's what I'm talking about. You broke the law, you pay the price. What would you do if someone broke into your ricer car and stole all of your CD's, or if your car got stolen? I think you'd most probably file a police report. I bet you wouldn't hate them too much then. They are here to serve and protect. That's what they do. Don't let a few bad apples ruin the bunch
My anti-drug is <I>bourbon</I>.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”