WTB 92/93 Mx-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Khayde

WTB 92/93 Mx-3

Post by Khayde »

as simple as that if anyone has any mx-3 or know of anybody selling one and willing to ship it to Lethbridge Alberta that would be excellent. I don't really care if it's a project car as long as it's doable... :driver:
Hi
ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

Re: WTB 92/93 Mx-3

Post by ProjekMX3 »

If only you were a week or two sooner I could have sold u my project car. Its a parts car now tho. Once u do get a mx3 if you ever need any parts I should still have quite a few.
92 GS, 210 psi per cylinder KL-101 Engine, Pacesetter Exhaust, Centerforce DF, CAI, Hi Flow Cat, Headers.
By Spring 06: Megasquirt and FPR
By Fall 06: KL-31 Heads with Interprep Cams
Khayde

Post by Khayde »

ok thanks much anyways...anybody else have one for sale? :welder:
Hi
klp834

Post by klp834 »

Hi,

I'm in Saskatoon and selling mine, we could meet up someplace if you like. Check out the link to see pics. If you're interested, please email me at k_popil @ canada.com

Thanks.

Kelly
rs25com

Post by rs25com »

I've got a 92 GS which I am about to sell. I'm in Arlington, VA, USA though, so I am not sure if you are interested.

Auto, teal, 134k miles, body is a little rough but the interior is nice. Everything works excpet the wipers (they don't return to the bottom when you turn them off, so you have to time it just right) and the brake light stays on. I just need to replace the intake tube and Oxygen sensor plus some minor cosmetic items in the interior.

email me at james /at/ rs25.com if you are interested.
Khayde

Post by Khayde »

hmm i'm looking for one with lower mileage, under 200k kilometres and for the price it would be to ship and it being in rough condition it woudn't be worth it.
Hi
Sgt.Seal

Post by Sgt.Seal »

I have a 92 mx3 gs which is a v6 model it is a project car and only has 100,200 miles on it. but it is a project car which i will give for 500 U.S. e-mail me at paintballer87s@aol.com for pictures and more info
solarxclipse

Post by solarxclipse »

I got a black 92 MX-3 RS manual transmission in excellent running condition with dropzone coilovers, aftermarket exhaust, cone air filter, front strut brace, sony detachable cd player, 125500 miles, new radiator, 3000gt projector headlight, kartboy shortshifter, some rips on the seats, minor dent on front driver fender and hood, driver power window switch broken but still able to use the window up and down. I will include the stock headlight, stock springs, stock intake box, stock shifter on the car. I'm asking $1500 plus shipping fees for me to ship the car to your place.
Got Evo? Get it while you still can

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”