LIFE AFTER MX3? WHAT'S NEXT?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
renef

LIFE AFTER MX3? WHAT'S NEXT?

Post by renef »

What would you all get after you run your MX3 into the ground (or sell it)???<P>The MP5 is silly with the back seat. It needs to be a 3-door coupe and it should be named MX3!!! Those bastards...<P>The Matrix is just hideous. And the Suzuki Aereo or whatever its called is just a clone of the Matrix.The RSX looks nice but will not drive anything Honda/Acura. Nope. Not gonna do it.<P>I'll be looking for something turbo.<P>WRX? RX-7? or, if God smiles down upon me, a Supra.<P>Sorry kids. My MX3's days are now numbered.<P>RF
White 1992 MX-3 RS Turbo<BR>"Live Boosted or Die!"
SmokyMcGee

Re: LIFE AFTER MX3? WHAT'S NEXT?

Post by SmokyMcGee »

1) Toyota MR2 MKII style w/o turbo.. then buy the better after market turbo<BR>2) Nissan 240sx with Sylvia engine swap and all jdm parts<BR>3) Mazda RX-7 2nd or 3rd generation preferably 3rd gen.<BR>4) Eagle Talon TSI<BR>5) Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T Spyder<P>those are what i would suggest.. but nothing is as original as the MX-3.. Hopefully I get a 3rd gen. RX-7 as my next baby.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
DVH

Post by DVH »

The new Mazda RX-8!<BR>At least stick with Mazda! Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

How about a supercharged Mercedes.<P>Check out the new 2 door coupe C230 Kompressor Hatchback and notice some similarities with the MX-3. My sister has one and it parks next to my MX-3 and the similarities in profile are scary. Someone who designed that must of had an MX-3 at some stage.
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

when i look at that car i wonder what the hell is mazda thinking. The 3rd Gen rx-7 is a BEAUTIFUL car thats body would be in style 10 years from now, but that car looks deformed and looks like it should have stayed in concept. Mazdaspeed protege yes, mazda concept 6 ... YES... Rx-8.... QUE? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

1999 Eclipse GSX<BR>2003 350Z<BR>1995 300ZX<BR>2003 Miata<BR>2003 MR-2 Spyder<BR>2003 Z3<BR>ANYTHING but the 240-silvia conversion
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

-95+ 240sx no SR20 turbo the KA24<BR>-RSX<BR>-WRX<BR>-EG Civic Hatch<BR>-2002 Civic Si<BR>-Teg type-r or GSR<BR>-Supra MKIV <BR>-3rd gen RX-7<BR>-ummmm im sure theres more but I cant think right now
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

DuX

Post by DuX »

Im a junky for the WRX. Doesn't look fast but it sure as hell is. <P>But first if u have the cash get the rx-7. Then supe it up to hell.
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

mmmm...that's a hard question. My mx-3 still have a good 4-5 to live before I sell it. Here are the possibilities:<P>-Mazda Rx-8<BR>-Nissan 350Z<BR>-Volks GTI (1.8 Turbo)<BR>-Toyota Celica GT-S (and get a turbo or supercharger kit)
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

hmmm why don't you import a Skyline, plenty of power!
Q187

Post by Q187 »

Yeah...and get a McClaren F1 while you're at it! :)
Shades

Post by Shades »

What do you think about the new Protege 5?<P>I like the look... not sure what kind of mods are out there for it... or stuff you can do to it.
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
Oryuki

Post by Oryuki »

What do you think about the new Protege 5?<P>I like the look... not sure what kind of mods are out there for it... or stuff you can do to it.<P><BR>-Overpriced ford focus wagon, nuff said. =)
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

The next mp3 is gonna be turboed, that means it will be possible to turbocharge the 2.0l from the pro5.<P>Focus is ugly
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brainless:<BR><STRONG>The next mp3 is gonna be turboed, that means it will be possible to turbocharge the 2.0l from the pro5.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>...and it's gonna be called "mazdaspeed protege". It'll be a limited edition I think. Here are the specs:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.velocityjrnl.com/jrnl/2003/v ... 0spec.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.velocityjrnl.com/jrnl/2003/v ... ec.html</A> <P>It's pretty nice.
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”