Headlights

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
nudesgood

Headlights

Post by nudesgood »

Does anyone know if any headlights from ANOTHER vehicle will fit, or closely match the dimensions of the MX-3s headlights???<P>Thanks.
avino

Re: Headlights

Post by avino »

Unfortunately I highly doubt that there are other headlights that would fit into our Mx-3s. Hey! we have unique cars!
phantom12183

Post by phantom12183 »

Sarah, the only headlights that are even somewhat similar are the pontiac grand am's. But our mx-3 headlights are like no other...if you need new headlights, your stuck buying mx-3 ones. Have fun!! oh and another thing...do you need ones cuz yours are blurry?? If so, E-mail me or something cuz i have a solution for you. Its not hard or even a big secret, just let me know.
Have a wonderful day!<P>[banned because he believed rules werent ment to be followed. Tried to reason with him, but refused to cooperate. Decided to insult, those posts deleted, Banned. Sorry, but rules are rules, I dont make them, I'm asked to enforce them.]
Shades

Post by Shades »

I'm not too sure but on DVH's website (http://www.geocities.com/dvh_69/modifications.html)<BR>it says that he is using "Clear 88-89 CRX front lights"... I may be wrong but check with him to see if those are the headlights...<P>Oh and whats the secret to making those lights not blurry... I'm in for the secret I will not tell...
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

The CRX lights are the turnsignals from the CRX to replace the MX signals, The CRX ones fit better in the FX bumper
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Thanks for the help. I was wondering if anyone thinks honda civics headlights are some what like the mx-3s?
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”