BUYERS/SELLERS BEWARE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
n_o_s_21

BUYERS/SELLERS BEWARE

Post by n_o_s_21 »

So recently, there was some dude on here wanting to buy some seatbelts. I offered to sell him mine for $40 shipped, which everyone knows is a hell of a deal. So now a month has gone by and not a word, no money sent, notta. I know it was only 40 bucks, but it's the fact of if you do someone a favor, you don't expect to be screwed up the a$$. So if anyone knows MX-3 MONEY, Give him a slap in the face and tell him to grow up. his address is 82 Church street, Orono Ont.L0B 1M0. I live in B.C. so there is not a hell of alot I can do about it except to publicize. Talk about pissin you off. As I said.......BUYER/SELLER BEWARE!

Will
mx_girl

Re: BUYERS/SELLERS BEWARE

Post by mx_girl »

Should post in seller/buyer feedback
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

Hey buddy, guess what I just got your package today, SEPTEMBER 15th. I was woundering why it took so long, and now I know. You wrote out my postal code wrong. An honest mistake and I wasn't going to say anything and send out the 40 bucks tomorrow. But after reading how I haven't "payed" you yet and now your bashing me on the board here and telling everyone to stay away from me, I was thinking of not even paying you at all. But since I'm a NICE GUY, I will send you 30 bucks instead, consider it my way of saying thanks by letting you pay for the shipping. And if you don't like that...too bad. Have a nice day.
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Bad idea - you've just given yourself a name as a rip off. Give him $30 and it will look like you been sitting on em for a month and now been shamed into paying. He can keep right on telling everyone what a jerk you are.

Deal was $40, just send him $40 and get him to delete this post.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
mx_girl

Post by mx_girl »

I agree with Grants..deal was 40 and he was being a NICE GUY by giving you such a good deal and sending you items even before you paid
regardless of the fact shipping took a while..
also for the future no one should sent items out before you get paid, i know you were trying to be nice, but nice guys also seemed to get screwed in the end :shrug: its just how things are
endocyc

Post by endocyc »

I also agree with the majority. not often will you find some one to ship an item before recieving payment. I know I dont.
Mx-money your a ****.
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

I don't usually post on these situations but do agree with the others. Seems like a straightforward misunderstanding/address entry caused a later than anticipated receipt date. $40... C'mon, pay the tab, admit this is resolved with whatever honest mistakes, the item was received and delete the posts of frustration... :) :2thumbsup:
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

Meh
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

Would be pleased to recieve the $40. I guess there is no point in asking you why you didn't respont to the pm I sent you a week ago. only until I let the world know what U were up to. Thats ok if you want to keep your $40. like I said it isn't the fact of the money, with the response you had it just made you look worse. So anywho, if I see a $40 money order, I'll get rid of this black flag. until then, ta ta.

p.s. oh yeah shipping cost $12 bucks so really you got the seatbelts for $28. good luck finding One for that price at a wrecker.
rayrrod

Post by rayrrod »

Come on, members doing members? whats this board coming to?
can the mods expell/ban the ppl not paying?
come on mx do the right thing. if we can not be honest with outselfs, what do we expect from non members?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”