GI One shot clearout...

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

GI One shot clearout...

Post by Sleeper6 »

Quick run down, this would be a total sale of every MX3 bit I have and would have to go as a total sale if I go through with this. I am looking very seriously into dropping out of my Mx3 and picking up an FC3s depending on the feasibility/interest in someone clearing me out. Ideally it would happen late this month to next month when the car I am looking at is pulled back from storage, so if your serious or have a reasonable interest in buying me out send me a message.

The car:
1992 Mx3 GS, 240k+ on the chassis as its daily driven and is now on its 4th motor swap. Currently running a K8 with a G4 intake/kl31 throttle body and spacer, headers, Luk clutch for a 2.5 on a machined mx3 fly, H&r springs, Autopower roll bar, Euro glass lamps, roof and hatch shade both oem and complete with stantions, pacesetter sts. Ractive front and rear strut bars. Euro front tow hook.

The bad:
The motor like all K series is in needs of headgaskets but only has about 65k and is from an auto so its been very unabused, headgaskets are most likely due to sitting in storage for over 10yrs before I resorted back to a K8. Its a NY car with under body rust, pinchwelds are getting soft (folding over in spots) can still jack the car up safely. Left front area just behind the wheel well also looks soft and may need attention eventually. The car is white and beige with about 2 days worth of prep needed to remove the residual plastidip. No radio, speakers are there I just run my ipod to an amp directly through them and bypass it. Rear interior is stripped out ( still have it/ maybe its a plus for some?)

The extras:
2 KL short blocks w. cylinder heads. One torn down with intention to redo from a bad headgasket, one torn down from an inexperienced machine shop rebuild that so far ive found has left every bolt loose (might have been the only problem with the motor) , ripped hard when it ran but i pulled it for the k8 when it started to show signs of oil pressure loss during the break in period. One has DE cams, other has ZE cams with upgraded FGS. (there is only one oil pump if i remember right and no extra intake manis, just the G4 on the car now). Spare GS trans. ECU/VAF/Injectors for 2.5l. Spare disty (both spare and one in car are cardone Remans with lifetime warranty, when i had one fail i replaced it and took the spare in for replacement. warranty receipt will go with sale) Spare jackshaft 3bolt, spare ps pump, V6 passanger motor mount (for converting 4cyl models). Rare front aftmkt lip, rare carbon vented hood (not invader, the one your really want 8) ). And a load of misc parts from interior trim, starters/alt/hids to just random everything as it takes up a whole rack in my storage unit.

92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
RogueWolf

Re: GI One shot clearout...

Post by RogueWolf »

What're you looking for the rebuilt disty? Shipped to Guelph, On. ?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”