Turbo/Haltech/HatchShade/RS raised Spoiler/Alum rad

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Turbo/Haltech/HatchShade/RS raised Spoiler/Alum rad

Post by RobMinhas »

Lots of stuff for sale:

Haltech e6x plus professional tune(one for N/A BP setup and one for 12lbs with rx7 injectors)
Mi|<E wrote:Haltech E6X unit with flying lead harness. Includes Air temp sensor, coolant temp sensor and
GM 3 bar MAP sensor.

Includes 2 maps, one can be used with stock BP05 injectors and made ~ 99 whp and torque

The turbo map must be used with RX-7 injectors and you MUST have a compression ratio of
8.6:1 or you will need to pull timing as compression increases. Good to 12 psi on 91 gas and
made 240 whp and torque on the dyno.

The MAP sensor will compensate for changes in altitude so no worries sea level people.
Also paired with this is the rx7 injectors, a t3 super 60 by garret airresearch, a 38mm turbonetics EWG with a 10 lb spring, a 3 inch downpipe and a t3 w/ ewg flange turbo manifold reinforced by bpt323/fe3323.

$2000 shipped/pickup plus paypal fees for all above.

Hatch shade with side hardware to mount to hatch: $175 shipped in Canada, $250 shipped in the US.

Aluminum rad out.of an s13. Pretty much brand new and comes with an electric fan. Requires supplied brackets to mount to the car. Setup for four cylinders, specifically a BP but will work on b6s too. Can work on a v6 too it's just a hit more plumbing.

200 plus shipping with the fan. You pay pay pal fees. Located in Calgary,

$sold

Nardi steering wheel with a cover with a Mazda logo on it. 8/10 although I think it might be closer to 8.5-9/10. $100 plus shipping OBO

Euro Side skirts. $80 shipped in Canada/picked up or $105 shipped in CONUS.

Ebay steering wheel w/ Mazdaspeed steering wheel, MOMO steering wheel hub and NRG hub spacer. $20 plus shipping for the wheel, $50 shipped in Canada/USA for the hub and $35 shipped for the spacer OR $120 shipped for all three.

Raised RS spoiler plus hatch garnish. $75 picked up, $150 shipped Canada, $200 shipped USA.

Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
RobMinhas

Re: Turbo/Haltech/HatchShade/RS raised Spoiler/Alum rad

Post by RobMinhas »

Rad is sold and I found another hatch shade in my parts pile.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Skirts and rad sold.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Buuuuump.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Hey Rob,

You wouldn't happen to have a spare hatch garnish would you? I assume the spoiler you sold me earlier this year didn't come with one...I haven't had a chance to get down there to pick my car up yet.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

wytbishop wrote:Hey Rob,

You wouldn't happen to have a spare hatch garnish would you? I assume the spoiler you sold me earlier this year didn't come with one...I haven't had a chance to get down there to pick my car up yet.
Unfortunately I don't. They're very difficult to track down unfortunately.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”