[FS] 1994 mx-3 GS 5 speed

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
94mx3precidia

[FS] 1994 mx-3 GS 5 speed

Post by 94mx3precidia »

Hey guys, sorry to say but it’s time now to sell the mx-3. It’s been really good to me, never left me stranded but now with school she’s not getting the attention she needs. The car is currently insured and drivable, however since my birthday just recently passed I did not purchase the license plate sticker for the year, if you want a delivery we could arrange something. The car is a green 1994 GS 5 Speed with 352K klms on the body and Approx. 150K on the KLZE motor and has a clean record no accidents.

The car is for sale for best offer as is, as a whole, but if there are no takers I can do a part out and scrap the remains.

Hers what the 1994 mx-3 GS STD has:

-KLZE curve neck
-Approx. 150K Klms
-Changed oil every 3K to 5K with either Castrol Syntec or Royal Purple, doesn’t burn oil and still pulls strong
-Needs a new front valve cover gasket

-Probinator chipped ECU
-Coolant sensor tapped in filler neck and wired to the ECU to clear code 69 I believe

-Mx-6 manual transmission
-Unknown millage, if I had to guess it would be about 200K
-There is a little grinding when downshifting into 3rd, nothing a little double clutching won’t fix
-Changed Trans fluid less than 5K ago

-B&M short shifter

-Bully stage 2 Performance Clutch (Ford Probe)

-Viper car alarm with integrated car starter
-Alarm covers: doors, hood, trunk, shock, and tilt sensors
-Still have 2 remotes

-Recently replaced
-Distributor (cam sensor broke)
-Alternator (brushes wore out)

Because I live in Thunder Bay it can get quite cold here so I installed 125 Watt silicone heater pads to the transmission and oil pan, so along with the block heater wearing cold starts are not an issue. The bumper cover has been replaced a few years ago, cracked it in the winter.

The interior of the car is still in great shape, minor wearing of the driver’s seat but that’s really it. From the factory it came with power mirrors, cruise control and manual windows. Let me know if your interested!

1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
Caleb T
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [FS] 1994 mx-3 GS 5 speed

Post by Caleb T »

What kind of a price are you looking for, buddy?
ZOOM-ZOOM
94mx3precidia

Re: [FS] 1994 mx-3 GS 5 speed

Post by 94mx3precidia »

Make me an offer :wink:
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”