re pics of my car today int and ext

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Summerxxxstar

re pics of my car today int and ext

Post by Summerxxxstar »

is there any way i can post a few pics of my vehicle ,i do not know how, i have answered most pms and i now have pics loaded and i have removed the switches,to pack and the seats are unbolted,u can email me if there is a way to post plz let me know, it would look good on that wrecks page :freak:
my pink freak mx3gs lookin at me so sad tonight going to heaven
hgallegos915

Re: re pics of my car today int and ext

Post by hgallegos915 »

If you want me to, I can upload them to my page and have them available for people to view them :D Im sure alot of people are gonna like that mx3. PEOPLE its that nice mx3 gs they got for parts, nice rear spoiler, interior is nice! Plus this person is a very nice and trustworthy seller. I can tell you from experience.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Summerxxxstar

Post by Summerxxxstar »

ty,,,plz use my pics and post them, i would greatly appreciate that. its not raining today and i can take off more parts if time allows,,ur in the envelope,if u post just email me a link or post,i dont know how,no ,,ur kind but i cant salvage it too much work and not enough money, i TOLD u its a rare car few made in that color as a gs,,in 93,w all options,pulled vin,maybe it was a factory mistake but the nos. match up to 93 razz. gs weird ur easy to negotiate w as well my husb answer some of ur pms,and hes helpin me,part it im really MISSING that power and thats a helllofa exhaust,did i send u that???? :crying:
my pink freak mx3gs lookin at me so sad tonight going to heaven
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

do you have the gs front lip?
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Yeah they got it, pics are at

http://community.webtv.net/hgallegos/summerxxxstar

pics take a bit to loas if you are on dial up, so please be patient, its very well worth it.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

do you have any pics of the seats?
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Yes, I just uploaded the driver seat picture here
http://www.geocities.com/c00l.geo/DriverSeat.jpg

Ill add em to the webtv page tomorrow and see if i can get some better pictures.

Dont forget to email Summerxxxstar@aol.com with any questions or if any parts interest you.
-hec

h8ter

Post by h8ter »

Do you have the trunk cover? Any pics? And how much with shipping to zipcode 95616? Thanks.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”