Caleb T's REVAMPED Build

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
Caleb T
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Caleb T's REVAMPED Build

Post by Caleb T »

Here we go people, proof of the beast! This weekend warranted the replacement of a leaking water pump which was found last week.. It was a setback, but I have piece of mind with a new pump and a new timing belt Aaron had in his "spare goodies" pile.

Time to get her buttoned up. Bumper, light fender etc.. To follow with interior , bleeding the brakes, and double checking all the suspension bolts, and install/fab my exhaust.. I'm getting close.

Bring on the comments!

Now for the good stuff!

Sorry for the crappy quality, but there is sound. This is straight off the downpipe.

Just a couple brothers in a garage..

Man she's got a nice rear! :wink:
ZOOM-ZOOM
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Post by AaronTietje »

Ha, you got a pic of me ripping my steering wheel out... :roll:
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

You need to get yourself a proper valve cover Caleb.

Other then that, top notch work.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Glad to see you got it running, atleast with it non turbo I have someone I can keep up with on the way to the show we can let Aaron field out all the troopers :lol: . Now I just need to make it down so we can primer mine before the show your guy's cars make me a bit jelly lol.
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Post by AaronTietje »

Sleeper6 wrote:Glad to see you got it running, atleast with it non turbo I have someone I can keep up with on the way to the show we can let Aaron field out all the troopers :lol: . Now I just need to make it down so we can primer mine before the show your guy's cars make me a bit jelly lol.

Yah bring it down. :twisted:
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
Caleb T

Post by Caleb T »

Just remember, you have a K8 now, and not a KL.. Haha, jk. I'm so close I can taste it..

And yes, I know I need a valve cover, lol.... I may just paint the ford emblem blue and roll with it till the end of the season, hahaha.
ZOOM-ZOOM

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”