LAS VEGAS MEET!!!!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
posey92
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

LAS VEGAS MEET!!!!

Post by posey92 »

Id love to neet any and all MX3 MX6 Probe...and I guess whatever else K engine based in the area. Anyone in the area lets all just plan a meet out here in vegas....Midnight Mayham at the speed way should be opening again soon. Pay once 1/4 mole as many times as u can before they close up the track. Bring the family. I personally will so meeting cant take place where my fiancee and daughter cant go...ie strip clubs bars lol. But other than that...anyone and everyone should come if ya can. Cali aint far so u guys should come...let post ideas and time frames so we can all agree.
zerialz

Re: LAS VEGAS MEET!!!!

Post by zerialz »

they are few and far between here. there is a mx-6 parked on obannon between... torrey pines and oakey.. and there is another mx-3 owner that works at pep boys on decatur and alta..
posey92

Post by posey92 »

Lol its funny u mentioned that mx6 cuz I onocked on their door the other day to see if theyd sell it
zerialz

Post by zerialz »

what did they say? i've always been curious about that mx-6.. you should see my 323 wagon.. i had dreams for it lol. the stock 1.6 still runs.. needs a wheel bearing and an exhaust.
zerialz

Post by zerialz »

I went to that house and knocked.. no answer.. there is a note in the window of the car that it is NOT for sale.. sad that it's sat for 3 years..
posey92

Post by posey92 »

Lol yeah didnt see ur message id have told ya...the lady was not to happy I knocked on the door to ask if it was for sale lol thats when she prolly put that sign on it.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”