Special Edition rims/tires for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Bad_Ktty02

Special Edition rims/tires for sale

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

Hey there! It's been a while since I've been on here because my own very precious MX-3 exploded on I-85 last year. My mom recently reminded me that I still have the original 1993 Special Edition Enkei rims at her house. I dont have any pics of them, but they're here on the mx-3.com website. The set of 4 rims & tires is located at my parents house near VA Beach. Make an offer and if anyone knows what shipping would start at, that info would also be appreciated. I don't ever come onto this website anymore, so e-mail me at mxtreme06@yahoo.com for offers/details/etc.

thanks!
Heather
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
lakersfan1

Re: Special Edition rims/tires for sale

Post by lakersfan1 »

Two days late since I already ordered a set of GS rims. But out of curiosity, what kind of tires are on it, and how many miles on those tires? Maybe I'd still be interested in everything if you can get me the info before I order my tires.
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

i think they're eagle but i don't know. the tires were new when i got the car in 2000 and i put about 2000 miles on them before i got new rims and tires
catalyst

Post by catalyst »

I'm looking for one or two rims, sans tires. What could you give those to me for, shipped to Utah, (84097)?

Thanks,
-Jeff

Post by Guest »

When you say your car "exploded", what exactly happened?
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

UPS.com says that a REALLY rough estimate would be around $50... but i don't want to part with only one or two at a time... who else would want one or two?

when i say my car exploded, i mean: i was driving south on I-85 in heavy traffic and the engine overheated and cut itself off. When i turned the car back on, the spark from the ignition set my engine on fire and by the time I pushed it to the side of the road and got a few things out, the underbody was on fire and it was too late to save it. The firemen had to hold me back from trying to go over there and get more stuff and put out the flames. Then the fire hit the gas tank and it was just like a fireball. not fun.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

dang, i would have been interested a month or so ago while i was still in hampton
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
catalyst

Post by catalyst »

So far, wrecking yards across the country have given me a quote of $10 shipping for a rim without tires. They have all been shipped UPS so far. What would you sell all four to me for?

-catalyst

<small>[ August 08, 2004, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: catalyst ]</small>
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

i really have no idea how much to sell the rims for. does $200 sound unreasonable to you? if it's possible, e-mail me at mXtreme06@yahoo.com if you'd like to discuss this

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”