[FS] '95 Creek Blue Mica GS - ATTENTION: Western Canadians

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Chiggles

[FS] '95 Creek Blue Mica GS - ATTENTION: Western Canadians

Post by Chiggles »

Hi all, long time on-and-off lurker of these boards.

Looking to sell my 95 GS, still running on the stock K8, automatic w/ tranny cooler installed. Engine has a very significant knock (suspect the headers need to be replaced), also needs some front end body work due to a collision with a wood post.

It *does* run but has that loud knock, also runs very rich at this point. No time or spare money to fix it, plus our family will get larger soon so this little gem won't be practical for me anymore unfortunately. Asking for $500 CDN or best offer to take it all. Sorry, no trades or part outs considered. Pictures and full description of the vehicle can be found on my Kijiji ad here.

If interested, please respond via e-mail through the Kijiji ad please as I don't log in to these boards as much as I used to so won't be reached as quickly through here. No trades or part-out requests, sorry; serious offers only please. Thanks for viewing! :)
Last edited by Chiggles on December 8th, 2013, 5:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
What I drive: A Cybertronian disguised in the form of a Creek Blue Mica 95 MX-3 GS. :driver:
Long term goal: Fabricating a new transformation cog! :welder:
Chiggles

Re: [FS] '95 Creek Blue Mica GS - ATTENTION: Western Canadia

Post by Chiggles »

Bump for price reduction. Winter is coming. MUST SELL
What I drive: A Cybertronian disguised in the form of a Creek Blue Mica 95 MX-3 GS. :driver:
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by RobMinhas »

I've got a spare set of exhaust manifolds that ran fine on my K8 that you're welcome to have. Located in Calgary too.

Take care of that knock eh?
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

RobMinhas wrote:I've got a spare set of exhaust manifolds that ran fine on my K8 that you're welcome to have. Located in Calgary too.

Take care of that knock eh?
The knock isn't coming from there and it's not the only reason why I've got to let it go now, but thanks anyway Rob.
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

BUMP for 4th and final price drop, now down to $500 from $1250. This will be my last attempt and what I consider to be clearance pricing. If it's not sold at this price, I might as well donate it and get a tax credit from my government for it. :cry: Please take this chance to at least salvage what's left of it at a great bargain - the spark plugs and wires, rear struts, distributor and battery are practically new.
Savin

Post by Savin »

I want the wrap around spoiler :(
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”