[eBay] MX-3 Billet Aluminum Racing Pedal Set SALE ENDS 8/25!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Re: [eBay] MX-3 Billet Aluminum Racing Pedal Set

Post by Jovian2k »

Guess so! was just gonna post to see if there were 5, ill check with the seller to confirm.
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

Can there be more than 5? I was waiting to order mine as I don't want them to ship until I get back into town...
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

In sure another run of five could be pulled off, this buy didn't even make it to the Facebook page and I'm sure you could get four others from there to join it. And not to mention that there was a whole lot of hubbub in this thread from people wanting a set who probably didn't even get one.

Email the dude and setup a new the way with the price in the title and mot listed as ebay and more people would check it out too.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Just checked with the Seller Tony, only 2 orders placed so far.
Worklog
For Sale Thread
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I told the seller we had 5 buyers so he made us the deal for the price discussed earlier in the thread. Now that only 2 have ordered he is going to void the coupon code on his website after August 25th since people did not follow through. After that the price goes back up to $59. I believe any and all can order up until the 25th so lets get this deal while it is still available!!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Mooneggs wrote:Can there be more than 5? I was waiting to order mine as I don't want them to ship until I get back into town...
You could have them sipped to me and I can bring them down in Sept !?
RobMinhas

Re: [eBay] MX-3 Billet Aluminum Racing Pedal Set SALE ENDS 8

Post by RobMinhas »

Ok folks so I threw this up on Facebook hoping for some more folks to buy a set but Jovian2k, could you email him and ask him for a second Window with thus price if we go through with five buyers? As soon as one of us gets them and posts pictures a bunch of people will be on about how they wanted some but missed out or blah blah blah.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Sure I will ask him if we can get 5 by August 25 if he will extend the deal for others...
Worklog
For Sale Thread
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

OK he received 3 more orders today so total of 5, he will put them into production for shipment later this week or latest mid next week. He didn't comment on extending the deal. I assume if orders over 5 are placed forum members should still be able to receive the deal until 8/25, well see about after.
Worklog
For Sale Thread
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Received the clutch and brake pedals today from him to upgrade my set...here they are!..

Worklog
For Sale Thread
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Very nice! I almost opted for the thicker material.
projectB10
Supporting Member

Post by projectB10 »

projectB10 wrote:$61.00 USD shipped to NZ :D
Sad to say its been about 7 weeks (8th August) since I placed my order and made payment (Paypal) and I still haven't received my Pedal Set.

I have had no response to my email attempts to contact the seller. Has anybody else had a similar experience ?

Chris
Eunos Presso HI-XS, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI, Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Chris,

Got mine in a couple of weeks, no issues. Perhaps file a paypal claim if not too late?
bbunkerc397
antispam: No

Post by bbunkerc397 »

I'd buy a set to put on my car for that price :D
1996 MX-3 KL-ZE with Eunos 800 IM, factory side skirts,. "Owner since 2001 my 14th year"
1992 929s 20B-REW Lowered, 17" chrome Millenia rims, custom black interior. "13th Owner 9th year"
2006 Chevy HHR LT "Bought Brand New - East Side Chevy" Sold to my Dad
kakarot135

Post by kakarot135 »

Discount code is still active on the site, do you have to specify anything for the Mx-3 logo on the pedals, getting ready to order a set.
Kakarot 135

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”