[FS] SRD Crossmember and Tie-bar

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

[FS] SRD Crossmember and Tie-bar

Post by MrMazda92 »

I'm selling the following:

KLG4 valvecovers - $40 + Shipping, these lack the front breather opening, and help to tidy up the engine bay a bit.

JE50 VAF - $20 + Shipping, factory K8 airflow sensor.

Chrome doorhandles - $40 shipped, These are a direct replacement for factory interior handles, no modification required.

KL01 throttle body - $40 shipped, DE/ZE throttle body. Works for all but G4 manifold without modification, and is an upgrade for K8 owners.

O2 sensors(K8/KL) - $20, worked when pulled.

$250 + Shipping - SRD Crossmember and Tie-bar - These are reproduction pieces made by Blaznlow, and have never been used.
- They are powdercoated satin black, and can be seen at the bottom of this picture:

I have misc. K8 and KL parts for sale as well, just let me know what you want, and I'll let you know if I still have it. It's time to finally dig through the entire parts pile and cut it down to size.
Last edited by MrMazda92 on September 2nd, 2013, 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Thefez
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [FS] G4 Valvecovers, Chrome handles, Exhaust mani, O2 Se

Post by Thefez »

a/c compressor?
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I sold the 2 that I had, unfortunately. Sorry about that man!

Edit:

The only one I do have is from the G4, and I am 100% unaware if it works as it should or not. It would be an as-is sale... I would ship it out for $10 + shipping, just enough to cover time and expenses to get it to you.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Thefez

Post by Thefez »

MrMazda92 wrote:I sold the 2 that I had, unfortunately. Sorry about that man!

Edit:

The only one I do have is from the G4, and I am 100% unaware if it works as it should or not. It would be an as-is sale... I would ship it out for $10 + shipping, just enough to cover time and expenses to get it to you.
for 10 bucks ill take the risk why not lol...
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I'll box it up in a flat rate medium for you. Still remember my PayPal?
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Thefez

Post by Thefez »

MrMazda92 wrote:I'll box it up in a flat rate medium for you. Still remember my PayPal?
can't say i do lol shoot it to me via pm
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I Haven't Internet Currently, And am Using My Cell Data Sparingly.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
DeepBlueMX3

Post by DeepBlueMX3 »

-If you could do Chrome doorhandles for $40 shipped to Brazil, I'll take then! :D
Thanks.
MX-3 B6ZE Noble Green

My Worklog
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I imagine that would cost more than the ~$10 to ship to Canadians...
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] SRD suspension, Chrome doorhandles, etc.

Post by MrMazda92 »

Items added, items removed, prices updated.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

have you sold those headers in the picture?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Nope, those are actually on my car currently. :P

Only the SRD items pictured are for sale, currently!
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Lori Carlyle

Post by Lori Carlyle »

Any details on the pully? I ask, as I replaced one from my KLZE but don't know any details on who makes them so I can sell mine in the UK.
Owner of the UK MX3 site.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

What details would you like?
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Lori Carlyle

Post by Lori Carlyle »

Who makes it, what are the advantages to having it. Link to the site would be good if you have one?
Owner of the UK MX3 site.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”