http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mazda-MX3-front ... e8&vxp=mtr
purple monster - 94 Mx3
Work in progress - 92 mx3
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: front lip

Post by MrMazda92 »

For one in that apparent condition, that is a reasonable price. If it matches your factory color, then I'd call it an excellent price for the condition! :)

For comparison, I recently sold a red lip with a ~12" crack on one side, and minor scraping on the bottom for $50(I believe it was $50?), and I included an adhesive that is used to repair such damages.

You might be able to find one in equal condition for as little as $80, but you would be waiting for quite a while.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
JayoM
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by JayoM »

Seems expensive to me. I've a red one in similar condition that I'd let go for 50, but it would probably be the same again for shipping to the States. Different markets I guess, the OEM one isn't really sought after here.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Honestly, it's unfortunate, but I believe the main reason we have a hard time finding them here is the quality of our roads, as well as the quality of our driving... There are always exceptions, but people in general are terrifying behind the wheel.

In my particular city, it's rare to see a single SUV/Minivan without dents in the rear quarter, because the drivers fail to signal properly and don't check their blind spots. I see a lot fewer beat up cars though, mostly the larger vehicles around here, which kind of surprises me.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Lori Carlyle

Post by Lori Carlyle »

JayoM wrote:Seems expensive to me. I've a red one in similar condition that I'd let go for 50, but it would probably be the same again for shipping to the States. Different markets I guess, the OEM one isn't really sought after here.

Same, I have 3 of them just sitting in the garden but they are so common to us in Europe\UK that you can buy them for next to nothing.
Owner of the UK MX3 site.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”