My MX-3 1.6 16V NOBLE GREEN - Enkei Racing Rims - pg4

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
DeepBlueMX3

Re: My MX-3 1.6 16V NOBLE GREEN - Pic's in the garage - pg3

Post by DeepBlueMX3 »

MrMazda92 wrote:You're welcome! :D Are the leather seats OEM by any chance? I'm not very familiar with other countries options for the cars... Here the '93 seats were the only ones with a leather option. I actually like your style seat in Leather!

Thank you man!
In Brazil we haven't MX-3 with OEM leather seats, it wasn't an option, all of them were coated locally here.
I ordered to do my own seats, and I was inspired in the Canadian MX-3 GS SE seats style. :D
MX-3 B6ZE Noble Green

My Worklog
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Nice! You did a good job on them. I'm wanting to make my own seatcovers somewhere down the road, but I'm a little scared to work with leather quite yet. May do a trial run with some other materials first, as soon as I get an extra seat to cut a pattern off of!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
DeepBlueMX3

Post by DeepBlueMX3 »

MrMazda92 wrote:Nice! You did a good job on them. I'm wanting to make my own seatcovers somewhere down the road, but I'm a little scared to work with leather quite yet. May do a trial run with some other materials first, as soon as I get an extra seat to cut a pattern off of!
-We have here good leather seat shops, I paid about US$650, to revest my all seats, and panels. :D
MX-3 B6ZE Noble Green

My Worklog
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Awesome :D Do you oil them or treat them frequently? I haven't really thought about it much, but to keep them nice you probably do need to occasionally huh?
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
DeepBlueMX3

Post by DeepBlueMX3 »

MrMazda92 wrote:Awesome :D Do you oil them or treat them frequently? I haven't really thought about it much, but to keep them nice you probably do need to occasionally huh?
Oh yes, once a month I make them clean with a neutral liquid soap and a wet flannel.
After that, the seats naturally dry, I apply a moisturizer specifically for leather brand 3M. You could uses a human body moisturizer too. :D
I made myself clear? Sorry about any language mystake... :oops:
MX-3 B6ZE Noble Green

My Worklog
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Good to know! :) I always forget that leather requires maintenance to stay nice, I'll need to keep that in mind when I make my seatcovers.

No I understood you just fine, you were clear enough. Thanks!
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
DeepBlueMX3

Post by DeepBlueMX3 »

-You are welcome! :D
MX-3 B6ZE Noble Green

My Worklog
DeepBlueMX3

Post by DeepBlueMX3 »

Hey guys!
I have a problem with the chrom rims.They was with air leaks becose the internal chrom surface was with a kind of rust.
I trade them in the shop when I bought, with new racing enkei wheels.N
No more chrome, please !!! ...
Sorry about the P.Q.C.P.( Poor Quality Cell Pics... :lol: )
MX-3 B6ZE Noble Green

My Worklog
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: My MX-3 1.6 16V NOBLE GREEN - Enkei Racing Rims - pg4

Post by kulluminati777 »

those rims are nice!

Good luck on the cleaning though lol
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
DeepBlueMX3

Re: My MX-3 1.6 16V NOBLE GREEN - Enkei Racing Rims - pg4

Post by DeepBlueMX3 »

kulluminati777 wrote:those rims are nice!

Good luck on the cleaning though lol
Thanks... Not so easy I agree... If this borrow me a little bit more, I will apply black plastdip on those evils rims... :evil: :evil: :lol:
But in other hand, I loved those rims! :D
MX-3 B6ZE Noble Green

My Worklog

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”