kulluminati777 - 1993 マツダスピード MX-3 You will be missed

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: kulluminati777's Dead Carcass

Post by RobMinhas »

Lets see a better angle of where you cut that bit out around tehe exhaust eh?
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

its a little dirty

The RSX muffler sits way more to the right. When my body work game is a little better ill mold up a better looking muffler surround I guess you call it lol on the right and left.....You dont notice it unless your under the car like the pic....... I did mold where I cut out to much on the top though....
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
bogaut
antispam: No

Post by bogaut »

dan[sac] knows KLs very very well. hes also built a rwd probe ! im sure he will be a lot of help
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

bogaut wrote:dan[sac] knows KLs very very well. hes also built a rwd probe ! im sure he will be a lot of help

Yeah he came over for a bit and told me my options and what we could do. You are right he does know his stuff. I think my MX3 is in good hands. Im putting the car on a flat bed next week and taking it to his place :mrgreen:
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Yeah you couldn't really do much better for a helping hand than Dan. Head gasket is actually a pretty easy fix. You just have to make sure that you do all the little things right and it'll last another 20 years.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Good stuff! Im glad to hear you're not giving up and you've got a plan on what to do!
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

RobMinhas wrote:Good stuff! Im glad to hear you're not giving up and you've got a plan on what to do!

Yeah if it wasnt for dan I would of for sure :(
Oke

Post by Oke »

Very nice car, congratiulations :)
MX3 1.8 v6 GS '93
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Oke wrote:Very nice car, congratiulations :)

Hey thanks man! I went through alot of hatred to get the car at this level :lol: :lol:

I got some GREAT updates coming within the month.

For starters im getting the wife another car because I couldnt find anything i wanted to drive besides a MX3. I can also deal with being stranded better then the Mrs. Im telling you the chassis is haunted. 3 engines and not one has gone at least a year without a sudden brake down in the middle of nowhere??? Its not like the car is just neglected and driven hard and never gets annual check ups/maintenance. There spirits in this thing....

With that being said no more pink. The car is ALL mine :mrgreen: Im going for of course a full mazdaspeed interior;

Black Sports MS seats from the 90's
Carbon look MS gear knob
MS D-cut Steering wheel with the pad that reveals the horn button

I just ordered my Ceika brakes. They are anodized gold like my MS strut bar. So i cant wait for those to arrive. :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

Im not sure if ill do the rears as well. I may go cheap and do the miata brakes on the back......

I want to get the Valve covers powder coated gold but since they are aluminum cant I get them anodized instead?!?!?

In the coming week the car will get the head gasket redone. Im just waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Ill also go smog and get the car FINALLY registered.......

Stay tuned
crazycanadian

Post by crazycanadian »

Nice bud.. Glad to see you are sticking with it... Your car sounds like one of my old cars... She was a jelous car.. Any time I had a gf, it would break down... Maybe now that your wife has a new car, your car wont be as jelous.. hahaha...
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Awesome to hear you are keeping it and doing some cool stuff for the interior! :2thumbsup:

I would recommend the leather weighted MS shift knob... it is more rare (and expensive) but the functionality is amazing. I just think the faux CF is just cheap looking :shrug:
bogaut
antispam: No

Post by bogaut »

im gonna have to agree with mark on this one. plus the cf look one is a lot smaller than the leather weighted one
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

The leather one may be a good option as well.

Minus the plug wires that are on the way and fluids which ill get when we do the head work. I finally have everything for my KLZE swap part 2 :lol:

I ordered more outlaw intake and TB spacers for the KLZE. The ones on my old K8 would need to much modification :shrug:

Does anyone know if they even sell the spacers anymore? I ordered from there website, sent money via paypal and havent heard any word from them. A tracking number or "we are sending them" or anything......I even wrote a few of there E-Mails with no response.......One of the things that really grinds my gears is when people ignore you or are avoiding/dodging you because they dont have the kahunas to be upfront and honest with you....but they may already be on the way up. I ordered my K8 spacers like 3 or 4 years ago so i dont remember how they do business. Like if they tell you payment was received or if they shipped....

Has anyone seen or made anything like this?

yeah i know "rice" blah blah blah but if anyone should have something like this it should be me :lol:
RobMinhas

Re: kulluminati777's KLZE OPERATION PT. II RELOADED

Post by RobMinhas »

Any place that prints stickers should be able to get you one of those so long as you bring them the fuse box lid, not difficult at all for those guys.

And are you not getting valve stem seals? It's worth it to get them done now rather then having them leak down the road since the heads will be pulled for the gaskets anyway.
kulluminati777

Re: kulluminati777's KLZE OPERATION PT. II RELOADED

Post by kulluminati777 »

lol Im getting the seals now :)

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”