[FS] 16" Miata sp ed and 14" AUS Laser TX3/LTS wheels, 45701

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
billzie

[FS] 16" Miata sp ed and 14" AUS Laser TX3/LTS wheels, 45701

Post by billzie »

I have some Miata 16" secial edition wheels for sale.
First set is just a pair, so would be great for drag slick set or to match a set you already have. One is in really nice shape, the other has an area of curb rash and some scratches from the prior owner.
$170 for the pair obo. Priced reduced to $150 for the pair!

ImageImageImage

Second is a set of 4, this tends to be the most desired style of the Miata wheels to swap onto our cars. Two are in really nice shape, the other two have some curb rash from the prior owner.
$440 for the set of 4 obo. Priced reduced to $370 for the set of 4!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Lastly, I have a set of early Mercury Tracer LTS wheels that also are the AUS spec turbo Ford Lazer wheel, they are 14". They're not show quality, some of the paint is peeling and they have some surface stains I think from rusty fluid dripping on them while in storage.
$220 for the set of 4 obo. Priced reduced to $180 for the set of 4!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Also, feel free to check out all the other stuff I have for sale
http://s50.beta.photobucket.com/user/billzie/profile/

S/H is on the buyers dime. Please, if you want a shipping quote, go to your preferred shippers website and get a quote, I'm in Athens Ohio 45701. USPS, UPS, and FedEx all offer prepay shipping where you process your shipping order and email me the shipping labels, then I print off your labels and drop off the package and they bill you directly. I have found this is the best way to handle shipping costs of larger, heavier, or bulkier items where the costs are hard to predict and I have bought/sold/shipped this way for many years. If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

It is best to text me but no later than 10p eastern as I have small kids, I won't answer calls from unknown folks, 74 zero, 59 zero, 5 ate ate ate. You can em or pm me but I'm not online daily so there may be delays that way.

Feel free to make offers, the worst I can do is say no. But, please keep your commentary about prices, etc off of this thread, it's just common courtesy.

Thanks for looking, Bill.
PS, lets please pretend I have MX-3.com on my cards, I forgot a few websites names on there and took the pics before the weather turned wheels now in storage and just getting into full swing selling them (baby sick all Dec and each of us sick at one point or another since Halloween).
91 Mecrury Tracer LTS, 5spd, pw/pl, p moon/sunroof, got BPT! (on pallet)
69 Nova, my Grandpas' car, total trainwreck gonna take 20, no, 30 years to fix
03 Chevy Trailblazer EXT LT, sorry I bought it
02 Mercury Sable Wagon LS Premium, wifes
79 Camaro Z/28, sorry I sold it
93 Mercury Tracer Wagon, Sold for scrap
91 Mercury Tracer LTS, SOLD yippee

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”