Will install KL-ZE/DE engines for you!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
BuGS

Re: Will install KL-ZE/DE engines for you!

Post by BuGS »

hey Ryan when you get done maybe you could help me. I wish there where someone closer. The only place close is corksport and they charge up the ying yang! But it would be "professional". Anyways... Ya tell me how it works out!
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

It isn't that far from wisconson. I'm going to Universal Technical Institute in Chicago and I drive back and forth from there all the time. If you can't do it yourself, and can't afford to have somone else do it then, driving a little ways isn't that bad. Add up the prices, then calculate the gas money in. It still is less than most shops.
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

Man!!! I wish I could sell my van!!! I'd be up there in a heartbeat to get this motor in my car. I'm from Iowa
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

I wish i had the money just for the motor. $950 isn't that bad. and i'm only 15 minutes from U.T.I. in glendale heights(graduated from there a few years back). It sucks bein on a budget.
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

Originally posted by Clayton:
hey Ryan when you get done maybe you could help me. I wish there where someone closer. The only place close is corksport and they charge up the ying yang! But it would be "professional". Anyways... Ya tell me how it works out!
hey if you have any questions just send me a PM...i'll probably do a write-up when the swap is complete...i just found out today that my idle air control valve is shot, that's why my car idles so bad. so if anyone has an IACV for sale from a bpt let me know :2thumbsup: other than that all i have to do is get an exhaust (which is getting done in the next couple of days) and then i need to hook up a couple of guages(RPM & coolant temp).
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Come'on guys.. $1450 for a full engine swap?! Someone has to be interested?!
:sadwavey:
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”