I have to share this article

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Beccabob593
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

I have to share this article

Post by Beccabob593 »

This is Becca, not Ethan. I have to come on here and share this article I found on Twitter. It is chick cars that no man should be caught dead driving in. I turned into a Medusa when I saw the MX-3 on the list. Not only that, but said to be badly made and driven by desperately single women. If you already don't know, I am happily engaged, not single. Screw this guy. I want to write him a hate mail. I think I will. Here is the link: http://www.complex.com/rides/2012/12/10 ... 3-precidia
Nd4SpdSe

Re: I have to share this article

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Comment in progress, lol
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

yeah my first impression of the MX3 is chick car. After a while of owning it and driving it i still think that but drive it anyway :lol: :lol:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

kulluminati777 wrote:yeah my first impression of the MX3 is chick car. After a while of owning it and driving it i still think that but drive it anyway :lol: :lol:
That's cause you have a pink interior! haha I've seen your steering wheel cover!

And he kinda lost any credibility he had when he resorted to saying it was driven by desperately single women, but if he's making an article like this I doubt he has any anyway.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Guys, guys, guys...

Don't flame the poor authot... Find out where these desperately single women are, and work your magic. :lol: You'd have a conversation opener already, when you rolled up in the "same" car. :lol:

Seriously though, I love that you guys used your forum handles to reply :P
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Savin

Post by Savin »

I've owned 3 mx-3s and 2 sunfires in the past. I almost bought a 3rd sunfire friday, and I just bought a 4th mx-3 today. According to the article, I must need some serious help or something. :lol:
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I haven't read the article, yet, but this "Girl's car" thing used to come up a lot. Basically, a "Girl's car" is any car that isn't being driven by the person stating that, and this person usually has a very immature understanding of their own sexuality. They generally need attention, and have no idea how to get it positively, so they settle for any attention they can get. It's sad. They know nothing about Women, and are frustrated. I don't have time to feed these trolls.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Let's not forget that they have to drive a "Truck" to feel like a man.
See attached image :wink: :
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

See, that's why I got a truck. After many years of Mx-3 ownership, it turned into a vag, so I have to make up for it. It may not be a big truck (slowly making it bigger), but a small outtie is better than an innie.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

At least you can admit it Mike! :lol:

I'll give you props though, especially since I know you still own a car. :wink:
Unfortunately, my city has more of the "I'm a man cuz I drive a TRUCK!!!!" types than most I have seen, and it never ceases to amaze me how ignorant people are... I saw a little 4 banger Nissan last week, about 4 feet off the ground, with bigass tires and 3' mudflaps. Their "dual exhaust" exited at the back of the cab, and was 4" on each side. :lol: You should have seen the little tiny plume coming out from only the right pipe. :lol:

I genuinely felt sorry for the guy driving it... I almost rear ended him due to the fit of laughter his "Truck" inspired.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Beccabob593

Post by Beccabob593 »

Down here, the truck of choice is Chevy Z71, and they all end up looking the same:

Dual, turn out exhaust (here they call them "PYPS!"
Tool box mounted behind cab with nothing in it.
12 ft CB antenna with no CB radio in the truck
2-3 inches of lift
Big mud tires
Decals across the back glass like "Mossy Oak" or "Country Boy"
They ride around with neon inside and playing rap music on their aftermarket sound systems
And they're truck is faster than any "rice rocket" in town. (My friend with a turboed Civic always thinks that's a hoot)
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Ahahaha, I'd drive off the road if I saw that! :lol:

My favorite is the "Oh look, I drove through a puddle last month and aint washed mah truuuuck" look they go for.

It's sad when your FWD import has more mud on it, just from driving down the road, and they think they need their little orange flag. :lol:
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”