1995 MX3 For Sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
bradfraley

1995 MX3 For Sale

Post by bradfraley »

I am selling my wife's MX3. It is a 1995 Model, with only 56,000 miles on it. 4-Cyl, DOHC, 5 -Speed manual, power locks, power windows, power moonroof, COLD air, tilt wheel, alloy wheels. Dark Blue, with Black interior. This car is very quick, and gets great gas mileage. We are asking $4,250.00, which is well below blue book retail for this car. The only reason that we are selling it is because she needs a 4-door and automatic (due to the baby). If interrested, e-mail me at: bafraley@insightbb.com, or call me at 502-594-4446. Thanks for looking...
lakersfan1

Re: 1995 MX3 For Sale

Post by lakersfan1 »

I'd keep it if I were you. I thought I needed a big car because I was having kids too. But I got an MX-3 as my second car after having the mid-sized sedan for a few years, and I use the MX-3 for hauling my kids 'n stuff more than I do the 626. I even made custom mounting brackets for the seatbelts and lowered them 8 inches or so so my kids can sit back there safely without a child seat now that the youngest is too old for a baby seat, but still too short for normal height seatbelt.
bradfraley

Post by bradfraley »

Yeah, She likes the size of the car, but has it in her mind that she wants a luxury car, since she is getting older. I think it's more of a competition between her and her sisters to see who has a nicer car. Oh well, she has had this car since 1997, and in that time, I have bought myself three brand new SUV's.

BTW, do you think that $4250 is a reasonable asking price? That is what I keep coming up with from NADA, KBB, and Edmonds...
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Originally posted by Brad Fraley:

BTW, do you think that $4250 is a reasonable asking price? That is what I keep coming up with from NADA, KBB, and Edmonds...
If it's cherry, that seems fair. But people looking for that car might be used to looking at higher milage examples, so might be a little sticker shock. If you set it at $4250, maybe be willing to be haggled to $3700.
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

since the milage is so low I would try trading it in at a mazda dealer, maybe get her a new 3 sport 5 door, its got lots of room for kid and stuff, or maybe a new 6, they are pritty sweet.

this way you can shove the book value in their face and force them to give you all its worth or you wont buy a new car from them.

Also a great way to screw over the dealer is to negotiate the final price without telling them you have a trade in car. this way you can get there lowest price. Then after its all worked out, you tell them that you have a trade in car and you want full book value on it.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
gunitthug1001

Post by gunitthug1001 »

You still selling?? Iam looking for one with power everything like yours but the only downfall is the 4 cyl.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I just bought a used one with the engine overhauled 2 weeks before i got it, the only downfall is that power windows wont work cuzz switch is missing and sunroof makes cracking noises and wont go up :( also the car body has 189 K miles eee i guess 1000 was a good price for that. I have seen nic ones with low mileage for 3500. Advertize it around, Im sure u can sell it for around 3500-4000
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
17seconds

Post by 17seconds »

Yeah with that low mileage I see no problem getting $4000 easy.
Taras

Post by Taras »

Moved to Buy/Sell Forum.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”