Finally learned the gender of my first child!

Off-Topic Discussions
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Finally learned the gender of my first child!

Post by MrMazda92 »

My son is expected on April 2nd of next year. :)

Definitely the best news I've heard in months, been waiting for far too long!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
crazycanadian

Re: Finally learned the gender of my first child!

Post by crazycanadian »

congrats bud.
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

Congrats on putting that bun in the oven chef!!! My son was just born april 1st maybe yours comes a day early and they have the same bday lol
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Thank you guys!

Hah, He wasn't necessarily planned... despite the surprise, I'm looking forward to meeting the little guy. I just hope he isn't too much like me, and I'm pretty sure his mother is dreading the same. :lol:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Tavman_1213

Post by Tavman_1213 »

Congrats! My little man is due January 11th!! Even though we don't want our kids to grow up like us it's a good bet that they will!
93 White RS- BPT Built not bought!!
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78988
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

Congratulations. Make sure you get him mx-3 for his 16th bday.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
DeadMaker

Post by DeadMaker »

Great news.I wish you the best for you and for him..A life full of happiness :D
Black Mazda Mx3 Rs 1997 B6DE
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

NICE!!! now we have another mx fan!
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Ha, I have three now. One of each, :roll:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Daninski wrote:Ha, I have three now. One of each, :roll:
Lol, dafuq? :lol:

Thank you guys, I didn't know so many of us were new/expecting parents!! It's just one more thing we all have in common I guess! :wink:

I imagine he will learn to drive in an MX-3, someday... Idk about owning one though, I think that'll depend on his interests at that age! At 16 I was more interested in blowing money on women and road trips than making my car fast... That came at almost 20. :lol:

If Malakai grows up anything like me, I sincerely hope he stops at 17... That's when I threw away my scholarships and career goals, to chase less glamorous things that caught my eye. I'm still reeling from that mistake...
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
mx3_ryder

Post by mx3_ryder »

Congratulations! I just found out i'm going to be a dad. My wife's first ultrasound was yesterday and they said it was about the size of a pee. She is 7 weeks and 3 days. It was so cool to see the heart beat and can't wait for the next ultrasound in 3 months to find out the sex.
The due date is July 4th.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Awesome!!! It's exciting isn't it? We found out at 6 and a half weeks, barely before you guys!

It's a weird feeling isn't it, seeing the ultrasound for the first time? Patriotic due date too, awesome!
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Kids screaming all nite long, no sleep, stinkin poopy diapers, puke on your shoulder, no nookie cuz the wife is too tired from the baby, stretch marks, $$$$ for diapers, special food, doctors appointments and pediatricians, baby seat spoilin the look of your car, big bucks for baby sitter then day care and you only got like 18-20 years of having to support their lazy, money suckin azzes. Oh boy children, weeeee, gotta love it. Hmm, burning cactus up the hoop or having kids??? I can't decide. :shrug: The only satisfaction is knowing some day when they have kids you get to watch them sufferin like you did.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “Off-Topic”