Vlogging, anyone?

Off-Topic Discussions
ethand
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Vlogging, anyone?

Post by ethand »

Hey guys,
Gotta say, I've been missing this website lately! Been keeping up a little bit via FB when I'm on public transport, but since I've been living in Italy without a car, I haven't needed to come on here to ask/search for answers & have spent most of my spare time touring around the area!
Anyway, I've just started up video blogging recently, so thought I'd post up a link on here in case anyone is interested. Thought I'd also ask if anyone else on here does video blogging at all... If you do, I'd absolutely love to check it out!! :)
Anyway, here's the link to my (sadly un-car-related) vlog:
First video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH4fDpZLyx0&feature=plcp

There are a couple of others which you can find in my username on Youtube or here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op-pxVChf2I&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jbQcY_6RiA&feature=plcp

Feel free to let me know what you guys think (needs more MX-3, I know... haha :lol: ), or if you also blog/vlog, or have blogs/vlogs you like, please also tell me bout them! :D
Ciao for now! :D
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
Evo_Spec

Re: Vlogging, anyone?

Post by Evo_Spec »

Sorry, i honestly didn't watch the whole thing cause i was skipping through hoping you had some site seeing of italy and came across this :lol:

ethand

Post by ethand »

Hahaha what can I say? With a face like that, all tha gurls wanna sex me hahahaaha
I figured that a travel blog would kinda be boring... Couldn't figure out how to possibly make something like that interesting, just talking about my travels... I guess it's more of a fail blog? hahaha
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

ethand wrote:Image
Hahaha what can I say? With a face like that, all tha gurls wanna sex me hahahaaha
Tempted to make this my signature Ethan! :wink:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
ethand

Post by ethand »

ohhhh godddd.... well considering how often I come on here right now, it's yourselves you're harming not me... just make sure you've taken it down by the time I get back home to my Presso in July, ok?! hahahahah ;)
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I was thinking I'd send it to your family, have them put it out as the new Christmas card! :lol:

I tease, but have a safe trip and go take care of that sexy car of yours!! Or trade it for my xbox, your call! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Very cool!!! i always wanted to ge into vlogging because i think i have alot to say and MANY stories to tell as well. I just never got the time or even the computer savy skills to set me up. :crying:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
ethand

Post by ethand »

Haha Kulluminati777, give it a shot! It's not THAT hard, and if you try a few video-making tutorials from on the net, you'll soon learn!
If travel-blog-ish stuff is what you want, maybe this most recent one will be of more interest to you, Blake & Evo... ;)
10 monuments of Milan in 2 hours!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4TErpOtipY

Return to “Off-Topic”