[FS] 93 special edition

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
jbud1291

Re: [FS] 93 special edition

Post by jbud1291 »

Daninski wrote:
jbud1291 wrote:Lol well if i do decide to part it out youve got first dibs....i just want somebody to text/call/email me about the car SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!! :freak:
It's only been 4 days? If your in a big hurry then you need to apply a big hurry price. IMO

Yes as stated before i need the car sold 1300 takes it!!!
93 GS SE - Raspberry metallic. K8 - 2 1/4in exhaust w/Magnaflow street series muffler, Custom intake, Kyb Gr2's w/Apex springs, Full kenwood audio - SOLD
jbud1291

Post by jbud1291 »

Bump.
93 GS SE - Raspberry metallic. K8 - 2 1/4in exhaust w/Magnaflow street series muffler, Custom intake, Kyb Gr2's w/Apex springs, Full kenwood audio - SOLD
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Jersey!? its flood car now isn't it?!

Kidding, but hope you and your family are OK from the storm. GLWS great car wrong coast for me :)
jbud1291

Post by jbud1291 »

Josh wrote:Jersey!? its flood car now isn't it?!

Kidding, but hope you and your family are OK from the storm. GLWS great car wrong coast for me :)
Thanks Josh...and luckily my neighberhood was ok concerning flood water but pretty much in every other direction it was insane...downed trees and atleast 2ft of water everywhere...very sorry for lots of people and i feel for them but it was definately a sight to see...i have a few pics ill try and get them on here

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”