KL camshafts and KF camshafts, fuel rail, ecu, ect....

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MX3ze@7psi

KL camshafts and KF camshafts, fuel rail, ecu, ect....

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

I have the complete kl-101 camshafts and the whole complete KF-ZE head for sale. I also have the millenia ze alternator, stock 2.5 fuel rail, maf sensor, two 93 ecu's for the KL motor and a hole bunch of other things from the KF-ZE motor that I can part out too. Let me know what you need.
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.
MX-3RR

Re: KL camshafts and KF camshafts, fuel rail, ecu, ect....

Post by MX-3RR »

what I need is the KLDE or KLZE ECU, do you have any of these??? I will buy. how much you want for them????? :D
MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

I have two 93 v6 ecu's I only want $35 shipped for them.
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.
MX-3RR

Post by MX-3RR »

OK. THATS VERY GOOD PRICE, i JUST NEED TO KNOW WITCH ONES YOU HAVE?? i NEED A KLDE OR KLZE ECU, WITCH ONES YOU HAVE?? MY ENGINE IS A KLDE2.5V6 WORKING WITH 1.8V6 ECU. BUT i WANT A 2.5V6 ECU. BE SPECIFIC!
MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

93 automatic tranny KLDE and a 93 manual tranny KLDE. The 93 manual one came off of my cousins mx6 and the other one was from the junk yard.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

why r u parting it out?
MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

I'm not parting it out he just got a ZE ecu.
MX-3RR

Post by MX-3RR »

so that means that the ECU you have is from the KLDE right??? but is there any diference between automatic tranny ECU and 5speed manual ECU?? how can I do the payment?? my friend is going crazy about the ECU. :froggie_red:
MX-3RR

Post by MX-3RR »

mine is a 5 speed manual KLDE, so I need the ECU to match. lets do business! how are we going to do this???
MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

Well I've been told that it does make a difference if you use an auto ecu with a manual car, but it worked in my cousins car cause we tried it out. I will take paypal or money order. My paypal is simon_sez_huh@hotmail.com
MX-3RR

Post by MX-3RR »

ok but one thing that is making me confused, I understand that you have the ecu for the automatic but I wont take that chance. do you have the ecu for the 5 speed manual??? if you do you have to explain how can I make payment, cause Ive never purchased anything on the net.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

how much for KFZE the cams man ?
Let me know
Kris

<small>[ June 20, 2004, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: MazdamaniacMx3 ]</small>
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

I got the automatic ecu from the junk yard and the manual ecu from my cousins mx6. I have the whole kf head for $275 plus shipping but if you only want the camshafts its $150 plus shipping. These camshafts are very very very clean. The whole kf right now is for parting out so if anyone needs parts ask.

<small>[ June 21, 2004, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: MX3ze@7psi ]</small>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”