V6 supercharger mounts and intake

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
GreenMachine

V6 supercharger mounts and intake

Post by GreenMachine »

I have powder coated brackets to mount an eaton supercharger to the v6 model mx-3. Also have the fabbed air filter box. To make this complete you will need to move your battery, add the blower, and some form of engine management. Asking $400 obo. It is best to contact me via email as I don't visit this board much anymore.

Static_x_@ hotmail.com
'92 GS-no lip. Klze. no cat. phenolic spacers. no power steering. no a/c. hei mod. poly filled mounts. probinator chip. loud exhaust. b&m shifter. tokico struts. suspension tech springs. axxis 17 in rims.
'86 mr2-stock and still hauls a-- in curves.
'05 Gsxr-50 tooth stunt bike
bbunkerc397
antispam: No

Re: V6 supercharger mounts and intake

Post by bbunkerc397 »

I tried e-mailing you and it wouldn't go through. Need a valid e-mail address I'm very interested in your SC parts. Thanks
1996 MX-3 KL-ZE with Eunos 800 IM, factory side skirts,. "Owner since 2001 my 14th year"
1992 929s 20B-REW Lowered, 17" chrome Millenia rims, custom black interior. "13th Owner 9th year"
2006 Chevy HHR LT "Bought Brand New - East Side Chevy" Sold to my Dad
GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine »

You have to delete the space between the "@" and "hotmail" my bad. And yeah I will try to get pictures tonight and post them for you to see.
'92 GS-no lip. Klze. no cat. phenolic spacers. no power steering. no a/c. hei mod. poly filled mounts. probinator chip. loud exhaust. b&m shifter. tokico struts. suspension tech springs. axxis 17 in rims.
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

if his offer falls through ill take it
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine »

the finish is a grey with black wrinkle on it. Also it is super dusty in the photos. this was never used so the finish on it is perfect.
bbunkerc397

Post by bbunkerc397 »

Ok just to cleaify I have the supercharger pulley part of this setup or trasfer shaft as some call it. Here is a picture below ....

Before I commite to buy this other piceses will the brackets line up with this SC transfer shaft? I will still need belts, pulleys, some sort of belt tensioner for the left side of the motor & right, larger injectors, MS PLP, intercooler, gauges and less we forget a Supercharger?

Is all this correct?

Thanks,
Barry

1996 MX-3 KL-ZE with Eunos 800 IM, factory side skirts,. "Owner since 2001 my 14th year"
1992 929s 20B-REW Lowered, 17" chrome Millenia rims, custom black interior. "13th Owner 9th year"
GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine »

I dont think that transfer shaft would work with my brackets. Who fabricated them? I believe my brackets put an eaton m45 right before the throttle body. And yes, you would need the eaton blower, new belt to turn it, battery relocated, and most important engine management. I was planning on running megasquirt so I could overdrive the blower and run methanol.
bbunkerc397

Post by bbunkerc397 »

I bought it off a person from probe talk a few years ago he use to make these kits but no longer does. This is all he had left, I'm asuming that you need this inorder to get drive power over to the SC because you dont have any belts on the driver side of the engine. Where did you get these brakets or did you fabricate these yourself? Just need to figure it out before I blow the money on the wrong parts.
GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine »

I got the brackets from a member on probetalk, Adlorin was his username over there.
bbunkerc397

Post by bbunkerc397 »

I'm not terribly sure if that was the same guy, but I do recall that a member on probetalk use to make these sc kits for the KL engines that all incorporated a transfer shaft along the front of the motor and a variety of brackets to mount the sc. This member that you got these brackets off of didn't clarify if this was a full kit or not, from what I can see it's only 1/3 of a kit. With my piece it would be a 1/2 kit, but you still need the supercharger, belts, ms, injectors etc. I believe that this is exactly what I need as you have all of the brackets to mount the sc on the battery side of the motor unless it's an electric sc which I doubt it's for. You need to be belt driven and the only way to do that is with a transfer shaft... the piece that I have. I'm quite confident that the person you got your pieces from is the same that I got mine from. If anyone else were to buy your brackets if would be useless without the rest of the kit.

I'll let you know on Monday what my intentions are on your brackets, I've got to do some research.

Thanks for your input as these sc kits are very difficult to acquire and put together correctly.
bbunkerc397

Post by bbunkerc397 »

Here is what I found so far of what this kit is suppose to come with without the supercharger.

As you can see the air box part of this kit looks like yours and some of the brackets come close, I'm thinking that yours is a revised newer version.

Also found on ebay a person selling this Supercharger kit of a ford probe and he is calling it a "Mr. Speed Shafted Supercharger kit" I think the same probe member that use to make them. Also can you contact the member on probe talk and clearify if my SC shaft will work with your brackets and air box.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mr-Speed-Shafte ... 6d&vxp=mtr

Thanks

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”