Evo_Spec's 1994 BP-T RS

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
Evo_Spec

Re: Evo_Spec's 1994 BP-T RS

Post by Evo_Spec »

Thanks guys, i have no idea why i didn't search up "SAI angle" even though i called it that.
What went though my head was that i wouldn't get anything related on google if i had searched "SAI" so i just asked instead lol
Tavman_1213
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Tavman_1213 »

The reason why I toe changed is because we changed your outer tie rods!! Hahaha camber does not change the toe angle!!
93 White RS- BPT Built not bought!!
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78988
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

Tavman_1213 wrote:The reason why I toe changed is because we changed your outer tie rods!! Hahaha camber does not change the toe angle!!
your absolutely right but for some reason right after i changed the camber the steering wheel went WAY off and the squealing started so maybe i did something i didn't realize.
Tavman_1213

Post by Tavman_1213 »

Camber adjusts if your car pulls one way or the other, toe makes sure your steering wheel is straight! So it was the angle of the toe that caused your tires to squeal!
93 White RS- BPT Built not bought!!
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78988
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

I got some "new" tires! Nexen N2000 with about 50-60% tread, the best part? $20 8)

Unfortunately (unfortunate cause i'm poor) i was forced to put them on sooner than i had hoped because of this that happened on the highway
To think I was going 120 km/h on the highway when it happened, and I barely felt anything in the car other than a flat tire =)

boy i feel like i've moved up! the car drives fantastic and i finally got my first set of summer tires! i'm so glad i kept the car lol
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

oh wow that could of ended bad, im really glad your ok and that you kept the car. It really sucks when we lose members of the community.
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

kulluminati777 wrote:oh wow that could of ended bad, I'm really glad your ok and that you kept the car. It really sucks when we lose members of the community.
i'd honestly destroy the car myself before selling it, not sure if that's a good thing lol
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Evo_Spec wrote:
kulluminati777 wrote:oh wow that could of ended bad, I'm really glad your ok and that you kept the car. It really sucks when we lose members of the community.
i'd honestly destroy the car myself before selling it, not sure if that's a good thing lol
:lol: :lol: thats what nd4spd did....the ENTIRE car chopped to cheeto size pieces then made a coffee table out of the engine :lol: :lol:
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

kulluminati777 wrote:
Evo_Spec wrote:
:lol: :lol: thats what nd4spd did....the ENTIRE car chopped to cheeto size pieces then made a coffee table out of the engine :lol: :lol:
Indeed, but there's a point where the car isn't just a car, it's you, personafied. Your soul residing in that car. Where you don't have the heart to see someone drive her. It's so modified, so personalised, people would think it's you. Also, got more money selling her for parts, so makes it worthwhile there as well, and selling the parts to people who really appreciate them.

And doesn't mean you lose members of the community, I'm still here (like it or not) :lol:
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

To be continued
racycle

Post by racycle »

I want a review on those fanaticxs when you install them :D

racycle's Worklog!
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=76991
-RIP

Current Toy
http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=80470

Please don't tap on the hood. It disturbs the gerbils.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

what do you want to know about them?
i drove the celica for a bit when the mx was down so i know how they sound and they sound much nicer than whatever sony ones i put in my car, mind you i have no crossovers or tweeters which is the main reason i'm installing these rather than just adding tweeters.
mind you these are closer to 5+ years because my brother owned the car for 7 and i don't remember when he got the system installed
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

No real changes for the past while except that i did an engine tune up today, spark plug wires, plugs, cap, and rotor, so hopefully that'll bump up the 10L/100km highway i'm getting, not even sure what it is city, probably closer to 15L/100km cause i drive like a douche lol

I still need to do my FMIC XD
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

finally replaced the wheel bearing, it only took a year lol

Also i realize that my pictures have been dying within a year of posting them so i'll be moving my pictures from facebook to photobucket whenever i have free time to do so and fix all the posts with broken links, i might also be lazy and post them all in one gigantic post to screw over anyone that doesn't have decent internet lol
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

this must be wheel bearing season or something lol. I glad you are still making progress. Your getting kinda dry with the updates the last few months

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”