Tavman's - 93 White BPT

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
Tavman_1213
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Tavman's - 93 White MX3 BPT

Post by Tavman_1213 »

Hahaha your funny I will NOT be driving it in winter!! I will just be able to put the car on stands an get the rims powder coated or get new ones!! I will just run on those rims for now as is. Plus driving a WHITE car in winter probably is not a very good idea!!
93 White RS- BPT Built not bought!!
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78988
92StockMx3

Post by 92StockMx3 »

Nice pick on the speakers i have a similar Alpine set and they sound nice. Your cars going to drive like a brand new car after everything is done! I'm very jealous :love: .
Mike
1992 Krylon White Mazda MX-3 RS. Cold Air Intake,17 inch Voxx rims with Toyo Proxez 4, Black Projectors, Black Taillights,Smoked Turn Signals.
1993 Brilliant Black Mazada MX-3 GS. KLZE, Short Shifter,
Tavman_1213

Post by Tavman_1213 »

Well I havent made an update in a long time. Have been stupid busy lately that I haven't even had much time to work on the car but it's sloooooooowly coming along! Haven't really done anything major so I will let the pictures tell you what I have done!
Image Mi|<e approved
Image Mi|<e not approved

I was hoping to have it on the road by August 5th(to drive it on my birthday) but life got in the way.... well 3 jobs got in the way! I do have to say "All work an no play, is making me go nuttier than squirrel s---!!!" plus my wife wants me to spend time with her!! To top it all off helping family with their car problems in what little available time I have left!!!
But whatever I'm still takin my time an doing it right! Like not settling for H&R springs an paying alittle more to get Eibachs hehehe(my birthday present to myself!)!! I just don't want to rush it now an half a-- things when I am so close to the finish line! So hopefully in the next few weeks I can get some work done on the car an maybe be able to drive it before the seasons over!
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Looking good Tav! Was taht just stock suspension yoru car had before? I think you told me but I forgot....haha. And that's really cool that Grimmspeed has the signature of who exactly packaged your container, never knew they did that.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

RobMinhas wrote:Looking good Tav! Was taht just stock suspension yoru car had before? I think you told me but I forgot....haha. And that's really cool that Grimmspeed has the signature of who exactly packaged your container, never knew they did that.
yeah it was just a stock setup he had before that was obviously old lol. My MBC was packed by alex =D

kinda sucks you didn't finish it when you wanted to but your completely right, it would be a waste of your time to just half a-- it and finish it now.
Tavman_1213

Post by Tavman_1213 »

Got a few little presents in the mail yesterday!!
Image The good an the ugly!!
Image Test fit!!
Image So pretty!!

Then got my strut bars all installed an my front struts put together.
Got the corksport brake lines too so I can finally get all my brakes installed an bleed out!!

Also got a oil cap for strictly aesthetics!!
It gives it a nice touch compared to the stock one.

Still working on the intercooler piping! Just got the welder hooked up in which I had to wait for a friend of mine to wire my garage to support the welder!!
Soon it will hopefully see the road!!
weede_klze

Post by weede_klze »

very clean! nice ;)
youdirtyfox
antispam: No

Post by youdirtyfox »

Mmm the new divorced wastegate downpipe is very nice, keep up the good work :D
Calg_93GS

Post by Calg_93GS »

ERRMAHGERD GURRTERERRD!!!!! downpipe looks great bud!
Worklog
:: DIY CAI :: DIY Ground kit + Condenser :: Euro Mini Sides :: SE Leather Seats :: Kenwood Headunit w/ Custom IPod Mount ::
:: KYB GR2 w/ H&R Springs :: Drag DR-2 17x7 :: RS Raised Spoiler :: 2x12" Polk DB1222 subs w/ 800w Clarion amp ::
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

The CS down pipe is very nice. I loved mine, nice work
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

very nice.....
bogaut

Post by bogaut »

did you dip that valve cover yourself, or get it done somewhere
Tavman_1213

Post by Tavman_1213 »

I got it done at a place in BC it was $125 for the dipping an paint of the letters!! I did have to pay for the shipping there which was $30 if that.
bogaut

Post by bogaut »

ahh okay. ive been looking in to doin it myself. doesnt seem too difficult
Tavman_1213

Post by Tavman_1213 »

Well that's f---in lovely!! Got the tires taken off my rims an 2 of them have cracks in them!! f---!!! Heres the kicker. The rims are some no name rims that came with the car, so they are not worth getting repaired!!! So I am now on the hunt for new rims an at this point with this stupid car I am not settling on rims!! It just sucks cause I wasn't planning on this an it a piss off that this whole car has been a complete lemon since I bought it!!
I am looking for ideas for 17s so if people can post different types of rims that would be helpful in my search!!

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”