CORKSPORT AUG 11th

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Josh
Supporting Member

CORKSPORT AUG 11th

Post by Josh »

Hey all local washingtonians and Origonians Corksport meet coming up on Aug 11th. there will be a small convoy heading down from the north if anyone would like to join. We are planning on hitting up Mt St Helens on the way back if anyone would like to do that as well. Should be a fun trip.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: CORKSPORT AUG 11th

Post by mitmaks »

Sounds fun, would be nice to join other mx-3 owners.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I'll try my hardest, but I'm not positive if I'll be able to make it up. If I do, it may be in the Civic... :throwup:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Mitmaks - I was just in Spokane two weekends ago I completely forgot that you were out there... It would be cool to make it over.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

Josh wrote:Mitmaks - I was just in Spokane two weekends ago I completely forgot that you were out there... It would be cool to make it over.
Yes, there's not many mx-3s out there. I was at junkyard couple weekends ago and they had 2 mx-3s. I wanted to get more parts but they already scrapped one (it's no longer in the inventory) :x There were lots of good parts on it still.
I'd like to make it over, mx-3 got 29mpg (hand calculated) mixed driving which is pretty good. Earlier this year it was running like crap but I've replaced bunch of parts and its running good. Axle is clunking again and I hope to fix it this coming weekend... so many things to do.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

I was uncertain until today but now I will be there and with some additional cool parts I haven't shown off yet 8)
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Oh Awesome! I Just asked you on facebook if you would be attending! :lol:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Everything is coming together, I am behind but hopefully I will be able to get it all done. I may not get the G4 IM on by then but it would be nice.

I still have to finish my headlights, taillights, paint my MS front and install it and my fogs, waiting on my switches from the UK. Getting irritated ordered a different cruse switch on ebay and was supposed to be here on the 18th . . still not, dam usps. Oh I have to install my rear camber plates take out the rear helper springs and drop the car down, and weld in my new mid section on my exhaust. Going to be in Wyoming for the weekend :crying: so much to do and so little time. I hate not having a garage
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Too bad you're not closer Josh, I'm always open to wrench for fun. :D

Sadly, the crap I need to fix costs more than I can afford, or I'd have my hands full with my own cars...
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
bogaut

Post by bogaut »

ill be there for sure... no mx3 here though
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Thats OK, the more the marrier!

Is anyone planning to do the Dyno other than me?

Decided I am going to get a baseline with the KL36 ecu and curve neck IM then another one in a month or two with the KLG4 IM once I am done porting it :D
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Is it free? I could dyno the Civic :lol:

That'd make my soul cry a little, more than usual.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
crazycanadian

Post by crazycanadian »

:( I am going to be out of town for this one.

Josh are you taking your awd mx3 down? Last cork sport meet I was at was when you first got that car on the road.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Unfortunately no it is not quite back on the road just yet. but close! taking the GS down. I have a dyno sheet from the previous owner and the DE tuning on the ECU and now that I have the KL36 ECU I want to see where she is at and compare the two.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I don't believe I'll be able to attend the meet. :(

I finally ended my longest unemployment streak, picking up a full time job today. I'll be missing the event, but I'll be able to fix both of my MX-3s finally. :D
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:

Return to “MX-3 Meets”