where to get a chip for the KLZE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
cout
antispam: No

where to get a chip for the KLZE

Post by cout »

I have a chippable ecu for which I purchased a probinator chip a few years ago. However, I never installed it. Now probinator's hotmail address seems to no longer work. I see a few performance chips on ebay, but they all raise the rev limit (I'm not too keen on doing that for an endurance race). Where can I get a chip with the right fuel maps and VRIS points for lemony prices?

We have eeprom burning technology, so a rom dump would suffice as well.
1993 MX3 KLDE (formerly KLZE) 5spd LeMons car
KLZE 24 Hours of Lemons worklog
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Re: where to get a chip for the KLZE

Post by mikeinaus »

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2260938/1 ... -all-trims this guy makes chips. i wouldnt trust an ebay tune. one thing he cant do is remove the codes for egr. however he can removing the programming for it, so as long as you keep the little sensor ontop of the egr plugged in the cel wont come on (you dont need the actual egr, just the sensor). he made a tune for me and it ran better then my original probinator chip...
RX8SE3P

Re: where to get a chip for the KLZE

Post by RX8SE3P »

Im good friends with stoker100, he makes good chips. Ive got a 6900 rpm limit on my chip. It runs well and i dont know about the egr comment, never had that issue on mine. I'll ask him tonight if he's doing chips still. Pretty sure he is
1995 Eunos 30x KLZE
Worklog

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”