Can't post in FS section?

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
JayoM
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Can't post in FS section?

Post by JayoM »

I've over 30 posts at this stage but still can't post in the FS section, any process I need to go through? Got some things to sell and some things I want to buy :D
RobMinhas

Re: Can't post in FS section?

Post by RobMinhas »

You'll have to PM a site moderator and ask them to let you post there, it isn't automated.

For this service I demand dibs on a front JDM splitter and JDM sides when you get a spare set :)
EDIT: If you click members on the top bar, MX-3.com and custommx3 are the guys to talk to, although I think Ryan/Mooneggs could maybe help you out too.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
JayoM

Post by JayoM »

Haha, thanks. I PM'd them a couple of days ago, but nothing since. I'll keep you in mind if I get another set of JDM skirts. They do seem a bit scarce on the ground compared to the splitter.
92StockMx3

Post by 92StockMx3 »

Have the same problem, but since im not one for selling it hasnt bothered me so much. Nice to find out the solution though!
Mike
1992 Krylon White Mazda MX-3 RS. Cold Air Intake,17 inch Voxx rims with Toyo Proxez 4, Black Projectors, Black Taillights,Smoked Turn Signals.
1993 Brilliant Black Mazada MX-3 GS. KLZE, Short Shifter,
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

JayoM wrote:Haha, thanks. I PM'd them a couple of days ago, but nothing since. I'll keep you in mind if I get another set of JDM skirts. They do seem a bit scarce on the ground compared to the splitter.
Hahah thats true, hell of a rare part.

That's kinda strange, I got an PM back within the day and they instated the posting rights. Have you tried contacting Moony or Ryan?
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
JayoM

Post by JayoM »

I'll PM Mooneggs, cheers!

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”