[FS] Stock Mx3 GS parts car

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
davmac

Re: [FS] Stock Mx3 GS parts car

Post by davmac »

Here is the diagram. I think you're talking about part labeled #4. I did this mod and didn't need that part. I'm certain the seat belt is secure. I'll have to look later, but think it is mounted to one of the 2 positions of the former lap belt reel. If I remember I'll take a pic and send it.

Proud owner of a Faded Red 92 MX-3 GS
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

...a shame this is getting parted canada is trippin, some members on here have way rustier shells . this car looks mint and its has all those extras :shock: it would be a great base car for someone to start off with. I hate how there is so many lame laws and rules forcing us to buy new ugly cars to stimulate the market instead of fixing up a classic (yes i consider MX-3's classic)

sorry for the random rant....what condenser is the A/C...R12...R134??

I would be interested in the ENTIRE A/C system...
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Post by mikeinaus »

kulluminati777 wrote:...a shame this is getting parted canada is trippin, some members on here have way rustier shells . this car looks mint and its has all those extras :shock: it would be a great base car for someone to start off with. I hate how there is so many lame laws and rules forcing us to buy new ugly cars to stimulate the market instead of fixing up a classic (yes i consider MX-3's classic)

sorry for the random rant....what condenser is the A/C...R12...R134??

I would be interested in the ENTIRE A/C system...
Hey guys, my GF's 94 Mx3 GS was written off after being rear ended.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: whoops i just looked at the pics i didnt read

I still want the ENTIRE A/C :froggie_red:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
crazycanadian

Post by crazycanadian »

kulluminati777 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: whoops i just looked at the pics i didnt read

I still want the ENTIRE A/C :froggie_red:
Where would I be shipping it to?? I should be able to get all the hard parts you need... I wont be able to supply any of the wiring for it since I am keeping the stock harnesses in tact for my 323... Also you would need an ECM from a car with AC to run it properly... I can't supply the ECM since I am also keeping it for my 323...

The car wont be R12 anymore.. it would have been at minimum converted over.. Its not legal to run R12 here and hasn't been for some time... The AC worked good in the car so I know the whole system is good...

I have had a few different pm's and stuff for parts... Just a reminder as I mentioned in my first post.. I am not tearing part the car untill the weekend of June 15th...
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

that diagram is helpful, I do need #4 :D Perfect!!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
stangant

Post by stangant »

all you need to do for me is wrap the wing in plastic and ship it down maybe some bubble wrap.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

yep that's exactly what I did.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
crazycanadian

Post by crazycanadian »

Today was a busy day... I got an early jump on ripping the car apart... I had some help with some friends.. Its basically a shell now... If you haven't talked to me about parts, let me know quick... I have a couple more things to take off it and chances are I'll have the car sent off the be squashed by friday...

Pics of the fun..

my buddy rob

my buddy shane.. as you can see I had parts EVERY where!

Me to lazy to get the jack when it came time to take the jack stands out from under the car...

Here is a better picture of why the car was writen off and not being fixed... You can really see the frame damage in this pic..

Here is how the car sits after 10 hours of working on it.. stripped of just about everything...
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

i love the "worklog" pictures XD

i'm personally not interested but i know that some guys might want that spoiler and those rear mudguards.
crazycanadian

Post by crazycanadian »

Evo_Spec wrote:i love the "worklog" pictures XD

i'm personally not interested but i know that some guys might want that spoiler and those rear mudguards.
There was one person here who was interested in the rear spoiler... not sure if they still are or not...

If you know someone interested in the rear mudgaurds tell them to hurry up and get a hold of me.. because by friday its going to be to late...

I forgot all about the interior picture..
crazycanadian

Post by crazycanadian »

I appologize to anyone who I have said I'd get shipping quotes to... I know I am being a little bit slow with all of this... My GF is still struggling from her accident, She has been in and out of the hospital lately because of problems with her back... This hasn't left me with much time to gather boxes and get things packed up so I can get the quotes... I am picking away at it slowly though...

I have organized for the car and whats left of it to be picked up saterday morning... Once again if you have talked to me about parts, I have them all safely set a side...
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

You dont by small chance have the brackets & bushings from the rear point of the front control arms? Ive looked everywhere and Im only finding them off of 95's and I have to have them from a 92-94.
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

MX3Chick wrote:You dont by small chance have the brackets & bushings from the rear point of the front control arms? Ive looked everywhere and Im only finding them off of 95's and I have to have them from a 92-94.
Actually to be more precise you need them off a car made before 06/94. That is when Mazda started using the smaller protege brackets on all the BG/EC platforms.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

A tear comes to my eye when I see a teal Mx-3
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”