Jeremy's 94' MX-3 GS KF-ZE Daily Driver

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
JeremyP

Jeremy's 94' MX-3 GS KF-ZE Daily Driver

Post by JeremyP »

Hey all. Thought I would post up some pics and start a work log. Here she goes. I used to run a 94' 4 cyl JDM BP that ended up eating a pole head on one snowy day. (some may remember it as the bug eyed mx-3, there are pics of it on the pole floating around here). Put the motor into a rotton 94 and drove the life out of it. So I found a 94 gs 2 hours from me on kijiji for 300. As we were loading it onto the trailer( after money had switched hands ) it blew with epic proportions. Couldn't even see down the road for all the smoke. It was not drive able due to a busted shock so we could only start it and not test drive it. Took it home and ended up making it into a project. Wish I had some pics available from when I picked it up, there was nothing over the passenger rear wheel but the sils were solid. Got a complete body job from tip to toe. Including some moulded Mazdaspeed mini sides I got from Trevor in St.Catherine's Ontario, as well as a fender and some rear struts. Big thanks to him for that! The motor I got from TorontoJDM. Great prices! Got a KF-ZE for 250+taxes. Picked up some projectors, and a few other parts I had been saving. Here's some pics to get started, I was hesitant on a two tone but my father assured me he wouldn't make it tacky and ugly, I think he did a pretty damn good job for a house garage!

Workin that Body

MiniSides!!

Fresh Paint!

Some randoms

More to come, let me know what you guys think!!
94' KF-ZE, 2 Tone black and gray, Projectors and altezzas ( black ), CAI, moulded mazdaspeed mini sides. Raised spoiler.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Jeremy's 94' MX-3 GS KF-ZE Daily Driver

Post by mitmaks »

Your bodywork looks pretty good/straight. Not a fan of 2 tone on mx-3 though
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
JeremyP

Post by JeremyP »

Body work is all thanks to pops, he worked for 20 years in a body shop for GM. Does it in his spare time. hates the Mazda tho, he's old school. Lol just threw in some apex lowering springs not 20 min ago, pics to come, phones dead.
94' KF-ZE, 2 Tone black and gray, Projectors and altezzas ( black ), CAI, moulded mazdaspeed mini sides. Raised spoiler.
IMACHU2

Post by IMACHU2 »

Nice work! Lookin' Good :D
Dominic Toretto's whip is a MaZda and his cell phone number starts in "(323)"
My work log http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=72471
JeremyP

Post by JeremyP »

Before apex lowering springs 1.6" Drop I believe.

During
Sorry had too, I'm in love with my 3rd break light.

After
wagZE

Post by wagZE »

I'm diggin the molded sides. The 3rd brake light is a unique touch. I wonder what a kf-ze drives like, looks like you went a different route than most others here on alot of things 2 thumbs up
1 mx6 88 LX auto 2.2l 4cyl
2 mx6 93 LS saved from junkyard SOLD
3 Mx6 96 M edition blow a ze part it
4 Mx6 96 gold LS paint n lights auto SOLD
5 mx6 red fresh paint clean, sold
1 mx3 92rs sohc auto rota c8s h&r
2 mx3 93 gsze bought w/ mods
3 mx3 93 GSze mtx swp act stg3 str8 nek im eibach kl36
4 mx3 GS SOLD-
6 mx3 white gs jdm swap'd SOLD
*5th mx3 blk GS clean title modded DD*
1 PGT 97 blk, garaged clean sold
2 pgt primered 5 spd KL SOLD
TMP39

Post by TMP39 »

Hey that brake light looks familiar and so does that shop lol. The best part was we lowered it in 45 minutes :p
JeremyP

Post by JeremyP »

Haha, I believe it was record time Taylor. Now get your ZE running!! We need some twin pics!
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

I like it, it's different. I am surprised you did not stick with the GS wrap around and opted for the RS spoiler. Looks good.. was always a fan of the molded MS sides. Your springs will settle a bit more over the next few weeks. Are you running the KF ECU or still running the K8 ECU? just wondering
JeremyP

Post by JeremyP »

Still running 1.8 Ecu , there's a vid in the image/video forum, KF ecus are hard to find in Canada, hopefully I'll get lucky soon one day and find one local.
JeremyP

Post by JeremyP »

Little vid, before the lowering kit and exhaust. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3_uaMcG ... ata_player

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”