93 MX-3 GS with KLZE FOR SALE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
KO4u812

93 MX-3 GS with KLZE FOR SALE

Post by KO4u812 »

Black 93 MX-3 GS equiped with a KLZE (KLZE purchased through reputable Sean Mathews). Power everything, sunroof, sony detachable-face cd player.

Car/engine both run great.
Corksport KLZE reprogrammed ECU.
Kumho Ecsta Supra tires with approximately 3-5000 miles on them.
Suspension-Tech springs with Koni shocks
PRM cold air intake
Full (header back) 2.5" custom mandrel-bent exhaust.
MazdaSpeed Rotors
Mazda Replacement brakes
Well taken care of....

Car dynoed at 181w-hp / 156w-tq
Hate to have to see it go since I've put so much of my time into it (which in fact almost ended my relationship), but need cash.....getting married this summer :)

Asking: $3,500 obo

<small>[ May 21, 2004, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: KO4u812 ]</small>
RoundTop

Re: 93 MX-3 GS with KLZE FOR SALE

Post by RoundTop »

Hehe...my fiance would kill me if I sold my MX-3 for the wedding. She loves my car.

Funny thing was the guy I bought my car from was selling it because his wife was pregnant and complained about getting into a sports car.
KO4u812

Post by KO4u812 »

LOL!!! She hates mine cause I spend waaayyy too much time on it. Hey maybe you should buy mine and you and your fiance' can race each other, LOL!
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

How many miles on the body and the motor?
This is horrible timing, lol, I'm selling my MX-3 RS, Neon R/T, and 78 regal and I was planning on buying an MX-3 with a ZE... dammit..

AND you're pretty local.. GAH..
Anyway do you have any pics of the car?
And I'm assuming its a 5 spd?

Thanks
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

Oh and any problems with the car..? I'm pretty interested..
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(
nvragnjoe

Post by nvragnjoe »

Email me pics please.
The more detailed the better. Thanks
mx3joe@hotmail.com

<small>[ May 22, 2004, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: nvragnjoe ]</small>
<BR>
Johnjj728

Post by Johnjj728 »

Whats up man, i think im about a half hour away from you, im very interested, would like some pics if possible, i sent you an email. If pics look good, id be willing to take a look at it and possibily buy it within the week. Get back to me, thanks
KO4u812

Post by KO4u812 »

Originally posted by xXx_OTEP_xXx:
How many miles on the body and the motor?
This is horrible timing, lol, I'm selling my MX-3 RS, Neon R/T, and 78 regal and I was planning on buying an MX-3 with a ZE... dammit..

AND you're pretty local.. GAH..
Anyway do you have any pics of the car?
And I'm assuming its a 5 spd?

Thanks
Sorry about the lack of some info (posted during work, tried to do as quickly as possible :) )

Well, the car's got about 125K miles, the engine had around 55K (I was told) when I received it and I've put about 7k myself on it for a total of around 62,000 miles. It's a 5spd (stock tranny with Clutchmasters StageII clutch kit.

The only thing mechanically wrong with the car is that the power-steering has a slight leak somewhere. I usually have to add a quart every other month or so. But other than that, everything works. Exterior wise, the car does have some surface scratches and a few tiny dings (1/4" dia).

I can take some pics for whomever is interested, drop me an email and I'll get them asap.

<small>[ May 24, 2004, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: KO4u812 ]</small>
CDmx3

Post by CDmx3 »

I think i should come down and test drive your car O_o. And yehs, can you email pics to cdzx3@aol.com when you have them. I'm interested as well.
KO4u812

Post by KO4u812 »

Hey guys.....I've been doing my best on trying to obtain a digital camera without actually having to go out and buy one. Hopefully today I'll borrow someones and get you all those pics ASAP! Sorry for the wait..... :roll:

Kevin
KO4u812

Post by KO4u812 »

Ok guys, got some pics for ya.....rushed around during my lunch break, got home and forgot all about my garage being vinyl sided so I apologize for the dust on the car due to the renovation.

Uhhh, ok, how do I upload an image on here: I've been on this site for almost 3yrs and have never needed to, ti'll now, go figure, LOL! Ok, how bout this, anyone who hasn't contacted me already, contact me and I'll email you some pics.

Ok, scratch all that, I just put them up on my website, here ya go: Image Image Image Image

<small>[ May 26, 2004, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: KO4u812 ]</small>
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

As a married guy, I can honestly........ say ditch the woman, keep the car. :2thumbsup:
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Screw the pictures, I want to see the dyno sheet. What kind of dyno, what conditions was it under, etc...?? You have to have more mods than that if you only lost 16-18 hp through the drive train.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Originally posted by KO4u812:
...Hate to have to see it go since I've put so much of my time into it (which in fact almost ended my relationship), but need cash.....getting married this summer :)
Inquiring minds wanna know... how much $$ is your fiancee getting to sell HER car to raise some cash? :confused2:
KO4u812

Post by KO4u812 »

Originally posted by perhapsadingo8yerbaby:
Originally posted by KO4u812:
...Hate to have to see it go since I've put so much of my time into it (which in fact almost ended my relationship), but need cash.....getting married this summer :)
Inquiring minds wanna know... how much $$ is your fiancee getting to sell HER car to raise some cash? :confused2:
This is my 2nd car, which is why I'm selling this one.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”