Very clean and highly modded 93 MX-3 GS for sale!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3princess

Very clean and highly modded 93 MX-3 GS for sale!

Post by mx3princess »

I've regretably decided to sell my car as I need the money for a house. The car first off is very clean and has only 140,000 kms and has NEVER been winter driven and is very very clean.

There has been over $12,000 invested into this car in the last 2.5 years. If you want a car like this for much cheaper then it would cost to build yourself this is the car for you.

Details

2.5 conversion (engine is great shape)

full suspension (tokico shocks/struts, b&g springs, front and rear strut bars)

16 inch ADR wheels with 225/50/16 yokohama A520's (lots of tread left)

New high performance pads with new brake rotors

Dynomax exhaust

Custom cold air intake

Erebuni front bumper

5 speed -Short shifter with momo shiftnob

6 puck copper plate racing clutch

White face guages

$3500 stereo that sounds great!

I hope I haven't forgotten anything. I can send pics upon request. I'm located in the Mississauga area.

Asking price is $9999.00 certified and emmision tested. This is a deal for the car. Well over $12,000 g's invested in it.

email testacav@yahoo.ca or call me at (647) 294-0814

Have a a great day guys!

<small>[ May 20, 2004, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: mx3princess ]</small>
quicksliver

Re: Very clean and highly modded 93 MX-3 GS for sale!

Post by quicksliver »

When will people learn! You won't get $10,000 for a car that is over a decade old and has upwards of 140,000km's (2.5L or not), it just doesn’t happen bud.

There is a guy next door to me that has an AWESOME orange integra and he has been trying to sell it for just over 2 years now...customizing your car adds little to no value to it. You would be better off putting it back to stock and selling your aftermarket s hit, believe me.
rayrrod

Post by rayrrod »

Guess some ppl just never learn, slow learners or with learning disability.
you say.. There has been over $12,000 invested into this car in the last 2.5 years.
I say<<<what monies one puts in his/her car is not an investment. never has been, never will be.
why do u insist its an investment?

If i was a betting man, i wud give u 2 to 1 odds that u will never get the asking amount r anywhere close to it.

its an old car, even if u think it looks great, runs great, etc. all the rubber stuff, bushings, etc are old and need replacing sooner or later. it will be an expensive thing to do. why do u think most ppl do not keep everyday use cars more than 10 years?
yes, i can respect that u love your ride, have taken good care of her, runs great, looks great, etc but car values do not hold. yes there are exceptions but not on a MX-3. Sorry to bust your bubble.
but Good luck in getting your price.
BTW you should have known that most of US are car price bashers. yea, i call it as i see it.

Please do not take this aa a negative and become defensive.
as i said, u are only trying to get back what u put into it, not knowing u nevcr will

The "INVESTMENT" one gets is in the joy of owning ones modded ride, of doing it oneself, of showiing it off. it is not and will never be, of getting what one puts into it
if it was, i have a looks like brand new computer, ibm, cost over 1500 bux usa, back in the 80s, will sell for 5000, after all i have taken good care of it, runs great, looks great and i have done a few mods to it.
specs..cpu 8088. ram 256Kb, no hard drive, but has 2 full height floppy drives, runs dos 2.0 on floppies, no cd , monite is mono, greenish, 12 incher.
YOU CAN SPEND MUCH MORE TRYING TO MOD ONE LIKE I HAVE DONE.
mx3princess

Post by mx3princess »

If you don't agree with the price dont post in this thread if you are not interested ( I should have stated that in the beginning).

For your information, I am not stupid....if I wanted to get what I "INVESTED" into the car I would be asking $18,000.00 so you are way of base with your assumptions.

The asking price is less than the money invested, not including what I originally bought the car for.

140,000 kms works out to just over 11,000 kms per year which is less than half of what the average driver drives per year.

This is a low mileage car for the year. I see tons with 200K and over.

For your info just becuase Im a GIRL doesnt make me incompetant so once again if you are NOT interested please stay out of my thread.

GOOD DAY!
Gippo

Post by Gippo »

I sympathize with you but at least they're picking on you now and not me. Good luck on your sale but I think I'm going sell elsewhere and you might be wize to do the same, some of these people think that only what they have is worth what they are asking.
Again Good Luck
A vehicle is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
mx3princess

Post by mx3princess »

bump :)
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

i think they are picking on your wording.

Cars arnt investments they are expenditures that depreciate no matter what.

Unfortunatly they are right about the price.

Market Value + 3000 for mods and well maintained.

Unfortunatly again mods depreciate cars further and increases insurane value.

I would guesstimate that you would get around $8000max.

That being said theres alot of ppl who know nothing and would buy your car just the same:)
anyhow good luck with the sale:)

and any future purchases:)
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
nvragnjoe

Post by nvragnjoe »

It is hard for someone to put a price on something that they have put so much time into. It's not the money that they put into it that makes for a high price, it's the time and heart.

I will agree to possible sell some parts to get it closer to stock to try to make some sense out of the sale.

However, I will say that there is a buyer for every car. I had an RS that I converted to a 2.5l with over 125k on it that was very stock looking but very vey clean. I got $9500 American three years ago, (check out the PICS below on the link).

So I say follow your heart,
"if you build it, they will come" lol

http://www.business.carleton.ca/~tharris/mx3
<BR>
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

mx3princess, do you have any pictures of your car? Specifically exterior. If you have to you can e-mail them to me at Tyler17rose@hotmail.com Thanks.
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

I've invested about 7 g's (including buying the car) into my car and it has a little more stuff than that.

Details on this 3500 dollar stereo would be nice. It sounds like a load of crap to me. Mine cost about a G including sub, 2 amps, 2 pairs of components and a high-end head unit and I won a SQ competition last october w/it.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
rayrrod

Post by rayrrod »

Sorry my Queen, i mean princess, if i sounded too rude or harsh. i should have kept my stupid mouth shut, like i normally do. the first time i bash someones pride and joy and it has to be a female. so sorry.
btw, the link u provided does not work. got another link? i wud like to see it
thanks
and sorry again. :eek:
DVH

Post by DVH »

hey, MX-3 queen or princess not sure which one, fu*k what these guys are sayin....i got buyers for my car and its all show and no go and auto 4 banger with 178 000 KMS and no system and if i can get 8 and 9 grand for mine......i think you can ask waht ever the f*ck you wann ask for it..u go mama.. :pimp: lol
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
mx3princess

Post by mx3princess »

I have pics for anyone that my be interested. Also I have fixed the link on my profile for my ride.

D
mx3princess

Post by mx3princess »

Originally posted by Gro Harlem:
I've invested about 7 g's (including buying the car) into my car and it has a little more stuff than that.

Details on this 3500 dollar stereo would be nice. It sounds like a load of crap to me. Mine cost about a G including sub, 2 amps, 2 pairs of components and a high-end head unit and I won a SQ competition last october w/it.
Thats nice for you and your competition but last I checked this thread was about my car. If you have any questions and are interested than ask, if not then keep your comments to yourself.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

if you get no buyers, ill buy the car for $2000!
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”