[FS] 92 gs partout (vancouver bc)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Sisko182
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [FS] 92 gs partout (vancouver bc)

Post by Sisko182 »

If the shift pattern isnt on the shift knob, you can just get a small decal of the shift pattern and place it by the shifter, like where I have mine, just below the temperature controls. But ya, in most places, it's "illegal" not to have the shift pattern displayed.
$i$Ko

Ride:
1992 Midnight Purple MX-3
Worklog:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75646

Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=76781
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Post by mikeinaus »

i dont even know how the cop could see that. even with the stock knob its just an imprint and is hard to see for more then a foot away.
cWs306

Post by cWs306 »

and whos really gunna look down at the shifter everytime when they go to shift. so stupid.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Hey Mike, have you got all of the tabs/screws/clips etc that hold the front bumper on? If you do I'd like to get them from you. Shoot me a PM and we can talk.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
mikeinaus

Post by mikeinaus »

i probably do but some of them may be damaged... the car was in a minor accident and the bumper took some damage. i know for sure the front brackets by the rad support are bent as well as a few other supports. might be a better option for you to find them locally?
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Any chance you could snap some pictures of the Energy bushings please? Also, would you sell them separate from the control arms? I'm SOL in my search for wytbushings, so I'm looking to get what I can elsewhere. :(
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”