Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
rekognize

Re: Feedback: fowljesse

Post by rekognize »

no way! Can I have the other one please!!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Just..a....few...more....................................drinks......and.......pills.......................and..I'll...........be.....ready.........to......let.the..Vegas......Hooker......................put.me...........in.an.ice......bath.....and......have.her.boyfriend..take.the.kidney.for..........you.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

got a blaster SS from him, great guy, fast shipping, great price. Thanks a bunch :)
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I just wanted to let everyone know..
I am an insomniac, and when I don't sleep, I forget things. So, if we have something pending REMIND ME!
It doesn't happen often, but I feel really bad when something slips my mind, so don't be afraid to bug me :wink:
Don't be afraid to do bidniss with me, though. You can see from my feedback that I have integrity.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

i sent over a few bucks to jesse for a splash guard. didn't hear back for a bit but i didn't bother to followup bc i was very busy, lazy and i knew he was good for it... and of course it showed up. thank you sir
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

I shipped out three sets of rings and his was the first to send moola. Actually, as of now, he's the only....
Definately a good guy. If he screws you over, complain to one of the three other portland mx'ers and they'll go s(m)ack him :wink:
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Bought a rear seat bottom from him since I put a gash in mine, as anticipated awesome transaction! I was pretty surprised at how well he packed it up too! Thanks once again Jesse!
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Jesse single handedly defeated Hitler's armies in WWII. He's the greatest!
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
radekkm

Post by radekkm »

Jesse is great guy,helped me to get parts from USA,he did it without interest,i am really greatful
thank you very much
Mx-3 KL-ZEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee :) 14.39 @ 98.61
KLZE + nitrous 13.34 @ 103.93

Colt Cams Group Buy again

http://www.uk-mx3.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2318" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

I received my visors , as per usual an excellent job . Would buy from Jesse again . Iam sorry for leaving feedback on the wrong site . So I better leave it on this one . :shrug: . Thanks once again .
Vecia

Post by Vecia »

Awesome purchase. Dig the visors a whole bunch! Thanks man!

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”