Vanentines Day: What are You Doing?

Off-Topic Discussions
Daninski
Supporting Member

Vanentines Day: What are You Doing?

Post by Daninski »

Ok in keeping with all my other non technical posts :lol: I thought 'Hey it's Valentines Day what are other MXers doing?"

For me I went to the local coffee shop and got a breakfast egg muffin thing and two caramel latee's and then a dozen roses and delivered it all to my significant other who was sleeping after workings mids. Now I know what your thinking, Hey Dan that's pretty awesome but there seems to be something missing. Your right, so not to be out done by any other MXer I'm making a heart shaped,,,yes you guessed it, GOURMET MEAT LOAF. I know very original and tasty. :2thumbsup: So I'm having everyone over and Sandy is so excited to see how it turns out. I'll put a skewer in it to substitute an arrow and I'm putting her initials then mine on top in ketchup just before it's done. Guys there's no faster way to a woman's heart than through her stomach. Diamonds,,,, hell no meat loaf. 8)
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Nd4SpdSe

Re: Vanentines Day: What are You Doing?

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Opened a bank account here in Quebec, registered the truck for Quebec and installed the plates. Call the insurance guy that gave me the quote to get that part done. Eating supper at the mess, do some laundry, that's about it really. Oh, and today is suppose to be the first day that the hot water is off for the next 3 WEEKS in my building, wonderful...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Opened a bank account here in Quebec, registered the truck for Quebec and installed the plates. Call the insurance guy that gave me the quote to get that part done. Eating supper at the mess, do some laundry, that's about it really. Oh, and today is suppose to be the first day that the hot water is off for the next 3 WEEKS in my building, wonderful...
Isn't the military wonderful. :lol:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

Ours got postponed to Thursday, and I can't post my plans on here 'cause she's smart enough to find it.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I rolled out of bed super late, picked Megan up from work, and am waiting for her to hop out of the shower. Then it's day trip time. :freak:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
ethand

Post by ethand »

Birthday brekky with the family, then went out to buy a camera for myself (with birthday money). Then Zeke's clutch went on the way home, so I had to wait 2 hrs of a tow truck... :roll: :oops:
After that, hung out with some mates, and had a bday BBQ down at the beach with my mates :) Single FTW! ahaha
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

I'm sitting here on the forum, what else would I be doing?! :love2: :love:

Mainly because I was unable to track down the amazingly attractive woman I saw driving an SE at the Kelowna meet 2 years ago... No she was not part of the meet... I will find you my darling (the woman, not the car). :freak:
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

We were supposed to be doing our valentines next friday since I was supposed to be working today and she'll be on some school seminar thing out of state for the rest of the week. but turned out she got the morning free and she made breakfast and lunch for us before she had to go back to her classes. Since I had planned on not seeing her I had already made arrangements to be delivered to her apartment, which she found this evening after classes. Then on friday we'll be going to see a play... think fiddler on the roof... and I'lll take her out to a nice mediterranean restaurant.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

working on customers project at home
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
im2bad4ya

Post by im2bad4ya »

Continuing to bask in LINSANITY!!! (I'm a die-hard Knicks fan)

-1992 MX-3 RS w/BP Swap Tropical Emerald Metallic "Lucky" 2005-2012 *REST IN PIECES*
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78176

-2003.5 MAZDASPEED Protege #882 Blazing Yellow Mica "Lemon Drop" 2012-2015 SOLD!

-2003 MAZDASPEED Protege #1186 Spicy Orange "Debbie" 2014-2015 SOLD!

-1980 Toyota Corolla Green 2014-present

-2002 Lexus IS 300 Solar Yellow 2015-present
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Mooneggs wrote:I'm sitting here on the forum, what else would I be doing?! :love2: :love:

Mainly because I was unable to track down the amazingly attractive woman I saw driving an SE at the Kelowna meet 2 years ago... No she was not part of the meet... I will find you my darling (the woman, not the car). :freak:
That would be completely stalkerish, if there was no MX-3 involved :wink: You'll find her Mark, I know you will!

Happy Birthday Ethan!!!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

I went to the junkyard with rob (LOL) to get some strut parts he needed and i also found a nice mirror to replace the one i broke on the GS but lost my nice mechanic gloves =/.
After that i took the baby and left the lady for some alone time at home while i went and got wiper refills for my mom's civic from the dealer, then i went to walmart and got a new snow brush to replace the one i forgot somewhere and picked up a box of lindt chocolate for the lady because she hates almost every other chocolate.
For the rest of the day i pretty much sat here on the forums XD
Last edited by Evo_Spec on February 15th, 2012, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

Nothing with Valentine... just some commercial stuff that stores created.

Just worked
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I stayed home.......BBQ'd a steak and had a bottle of wine.........sat with my dog, KARA, and watched the movie Bridges of Madison County .......

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"

Return to “Off-Topic”