fowljesse's GS/SE DE/ZE ;)

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
wytbishop

Re: fowljesse's GS/SE DE/ZE ;)

Post by wytbishop »

Give that it was a front end collision I would be more suspicious of the sensor that MS uses to determine the mechanical timing than the computer itself. I assume that would be the crank angle sensor.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Thanks! I'll look into it.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

Well I have some good news. I spent the day with Jesse working on his car at Jarid's house... After pulling a few parts off his daily driver and then after replacing a couple of the idler pulleys and putting on some new belts on the fast car, then fixing some of the wiring and swapping the HEI module he was able to get the car running decently for the first time since the wreck!! I encouraged him that we want him back in the community :mrgreen:

Nevermind how it looks on the outside, the mold growing on the steering wheel and the rest of the eyesores, the important part is that it's running! :freak: 8)

mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

Red would be proud

All the joking aside, it's not that bad, quite repairable. I was wondering where he went (fowljesse) since he hasn't been on since wreck.
Hope to see him back on mx-3.com
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

It'll buff out.
Good to hear it's running!
mitmaks wrote:Hope to see him back on mx-3.com
+1
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

Nice to see he is still alive . Glad to see you back . Hope you are doing okay . Good luck with your car . :D
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

He HAS to be back into the community... When I come back home to visit PDX... you guys better be ready! ( :

De
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Love the Red Green show reference, haven't thought of that in years! :lol:

I agree, Jesse needs to come back... I'll facebook him the link to his own worklog, so he can see how missed he is. :P
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

That guys an idiot and his ego, don't even get me started. :wink:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Is there any way we can help out? I have some extra parts I can donate if you have a list of hwat he needs! Like a replacement front bumper, I got a teal one with the reinforcement!
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Thanks, everyone! I lost my password, and something went wrong retrieving it, and I just gave up, because it made me sad to come on here while my car was wrecked, and the other dying. I'm going to take what I need off of the stock car, and get rid of it. Then, continue the project. I'm thinking about getting a Geo Metro for a daily, and hotrodding it. I just wrote a long reply to this thread, but it didn't stick, so here's a synopsis; I'm glad to be back, have big plans, missed you, etc... :wink:
:love2:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

tripleMX-3chicMS wrote:He HAS to be back into the community... When I come back home to visit PDX... you guys better be ready! ( :

De
Heck yeah!
Hopefully I'll be doing a show then, for you to come see. Right now, I'm working on stilt acrobatics with fire.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

fowljesse wrote:Thanks, everyone! I lost my password, and something went wrong retrieving it, and I just gave up, because it made me sad to come on here while my car was wrecked, and the other dying. I'm going to take what I need off of the stock car, and get rid of it. Then, continue the project. I'm thinking about getting a Geo Metro for a daily, and hotrodding it. I just wrote a long reply to this thread, but it didn't stick, so here's a synopsis; I'm glad to be back, have big plans, missed you, etc... :wink:
:love2:
It's nice to see you plan to bring it back to life! It's a pretty looking car and with MoonEggs help I'm sure you can get it back running again!
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

If you need any replacement parts, too, feel free to ask and I'm more than willing to lend a hand to help out.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Thanks, fellas!
SuperK; Thank you! It is highly probable that I may take you up on that!I can't think of anything, yet...

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”