club

Off-Topic Discussions
Newmazda
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

club

Post by Newmazda »

Starting a club in the kansas city area if anyone is in the área and wants in message me.. not restricting to mx3's but the more the marrier.. me and my Bro are leading and both driving mx3's
Mazda Racer in progress
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: club

Post by Daninski »

Newmazda wrote:Starting a club in the kansas city area if anyone is in the área and wants in message me.. not restricting to mx3's but the more the marrier.. me and my Bro are leading and both driving mx3's
So why don't your Bro and you just call it MX-3 Kansas and add your area to ones already here? http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=56 You could survey MX6.com, Probetalk and Club Protege for others in your area and possibly get a meet going.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Newmazda
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: club

Post by Newmazda »

well we've already got 6 total now, and only me and my bro driving mazda's, was going to do that at first but that went out the window when we had these guys say they wanted in.
Mazda Racer in progress

Return to “Off-Topic”