Shop Reapair Manual

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ssmog

Shop Reapair Manual

Post by ssmog »

I'm looking for a repair manual for my GS, Haynes does not make one, Chiltons sucks as they try too hard to break everything down as though we're all 2 year olds thus completely making the book worthless as they neglect to make sure all the required info. is available ( I think Windows '98 for Dummies would be more helpful).
I have this thing about spending 340.00 Cdn for a book from the dealer so if anybody has one they no longer need, let me know please.
Commit yourself to a Psychiatric hospital before the rest your sanity disappears, and you are strapped in a chair, fed mushy peas with a rubber spoon with only your tortured fantasies for comfort....

ssmog
endocyc

Re: Shop Reapair Manual

Post by endocyc »

the dealer wants $340, Iv got one.
ssmog

Post by ssmog »

Yes I know the dealer wants 340.00, I even stated that in my previous post but I refuse to spend 340.00 for a book when there's got to be used ones floating around.
Commit yourself to a Psychiatric hospital before the rest your sanity disappears, and you are strapped in a chair, fed mushy peas with a rubber spoon with only your tortured fantasies for comfort....

ssmog
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

ssmog i think what endocyc means is he has one and was shocked that the dealer was charging that much
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
ssmog

Post by ssmog »

My apologies, I realized while I was on my way to "Cambodian Tire" that my reply must have come across as being quite rude, that was not my intention. But still, how do they justify 340.00 for a ******** book? They are insane, I guess they figure they have ya by the short and curley's since you do need it, much like other suppliers do with things such as diapers/ formula, etc. I don't have kids but I have had to buy the stuff while watching my nieces, makes me wonder how single parents do it.

ssmog
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Originally posted by ssmog:
I guess they figure they have ya by the short and curley's
Ewe, is th at your pubixs? :freak:
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

Keep your eye out on Ebay, there always on there, don't buy the cd.
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
rayrrod

Post by rayrrod »

Why not buy the CD?
i have the paper manual but have misplaced it. The CD would be a bit easier to use. I could copy it into the hard drive and always have it. i coulc print any page i want and not worry about getting it dirty/greasy.
Does anyone have it on CD that i can buy?

Would be nice if i could just go to a site/someones puter and download it to my hard drive using the net or P2P. It would be faster than snail mail and no S/H charges.

oh yes i heard that one on Ebay was not a original but a copy. Not sure but thats what i read on this forum
atx_mx3

Post by atx_mx3 »

I am also wondering about the cd because i might purchase one from a someone in the next couple days. Is the cd in depth enough to be able to change a head gasket? Toruqe ratings and all?
1993 Mazda Mx-3 GS-Sold :(
1992 GS "The Bucket" Gone.
1993 GS 2.5 KLDE. Current daily.

92 GS 5spd for sale! Sold it....after I got a hatch cover in great condition :evil:
92 GS Auction Car, most expensive non-running mx-3 I have ever bought... Parted out and Crushed.

MY WORKLOG, check it out :) viewtopic.php?f=46&t=79959
josh_chamberlin

Post by josh_chamberlin »

Hey guys anyone who wants a manual for mx-3's should check out www.powells.com search for mx-3 and they have a manual it covers both the U.S. and Canadian version of the car.
ssmog

Post by ssmog »

Good site to locate manuals but I notice it is a Chiltons Manual.....Chilton Sucks! they spend far too much timing explaining things like we're all 3 year olds and forget what the hell they initial intended to write about.

ssmog
hadj10

Post by hadj10 »

hey guys
my buddy bought a service manual for his 95 240sx from this guy on ebay. I recently emailed and ask if he could get ahold of one for the mx3, he said ya but wasn't sure how much, they'll run from 70-90usd he thinks. He deals alot with nissan, not so much with mazda. But he seems reliable, i checked out his feedback.

if your interested heres his email ebay@progear2000.com

just email him the year and model, let me know what happens!

cheers

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”