cruize control help and euro swap help

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
stangant
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

cruize control help and euro swap help

Post by stangant »

Ok I just did some work to the interior and somehow afterwards the cruise control wheel switch stopped working. The dash board button light comes on but other then that nuthing happens, it's upsetting.

I just got in the euro vents and it has the light up hazard light... My car has the hazard by the steering wheel and the a/c on switch is were the light up hazard light goes.. What do I do to swap this out?
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Re: cruize control help and euro swap help

Post by Mooneggs »

stangant wrote:Ok I just did some work to the interior and somehow afterwards the cruise control wheel switch stopped working. The dash board button light comes on but other then that nuthing happens, it's upsetting.
Umm need a little more context... were you messing with the cruise control buttons? What kind of interior work?
stangant wrote:I just got in the euro vents and it has the light up hazard light... My car has the hazard by the steering wheel and the a/c on switch is were the light up hazard light goes.. What do I do to swap this out?
You will have to rewire it. I have Euro wiring diagrams if you want them (PM me your email address). I have not gotten around to this mostly because I am terrified of electronics and wiring. :freak: If you work on it, please take pics to help people like me know what to do :D
stangant

Re: cruize control help and euro swap help

Post by stangant »

I was just changing out the underdash and nothing else so i'm not sure if there is a wire that goes through the center or not.

I will pm my email, I used to do a lot more wiring then I do now so it shouldn't be hard.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”