Brullen Cat Back Exhaust Fs,Tokico Struts Fs,Also GC Coi

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
RaverChankoMX3

Re: Brullen Cat Back Exhaust Fs,Tokico Struts Fs,Also GC Coi

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

*UPDATE*

I have confirmation that this Seller is the same Scammer that i am currently dealing with. If anyone has contacted this person or received any information, please contact me.

Thanks,
Ryan Chanko
ypahuboy

Post by ypahuboy »

i'm a dumb *** ...i send this bastard money. :mad: was a money order...so hopefully it can be tracked down for fraud.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Originally posted by ypahuboy:
i'm a dumb *** ...i send this bastard money. :mad: was a money order...so hopefully it can be tracked down for fraud.
cant you cancel a money order?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Canceling amoney order -
You can track but you have to wait 30 days to Cancel it , also you can track who cashed it for I think $5 .
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Taras

Post by Taras »

YOu can't cancel a money order, nor can you put a stop payment on it, it is not a cheque. What you could do is put a caution on it. But by now it is probably late. If you kept your customer copy of the money order, go to the issuer and ask them to see if it has been cashed, if it has, ask them to get an actual money order from the processing centre. On the back you will be able to get the information what bank account it went to and what bank. If it was just cashed, it should have identification of the person cashing recorded on the back. Take it to your police and ask them to investigate. They can ask the bank to provide the details on the account holder that the MO went to and may be pay them a visit. If not the drivers' licence from the back would lead them to the culprit. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
ypahuboy

Post by ypahuboy »

i actually got in contact with the person again. he said he'd send the money order back. so i should receive it by april 23. most likely earlier (mailing out monday). if its not in my possesion by that time, i'll file a report. thanks for the info.
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

You need to file a report AND get your money back. I e-mailed you earlier of where to report. Fraud is Fraud, even if the person gives you your money back for a part that never existed.
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

Originally posted by CHANKO:
You need to file a report AND get your money back. I e-mailed you earlier of where to report. Fraud is Fraud, even if the person gives you your money back for a part that never existed.
agreed, if you don't file a report this guy is gonna rip off a lot of other people.
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

:werd: Dude, this guy needs to burn. I like knowing that most of the people on this site can be trusted. If we can't trust people on here, we have no real purpose for the site. Someone coming in to ruin our little neighborhood must be punished, even if he does give the money back.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”