pictures

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Josh
Supporting Member

Re: pictures

Post by Josh »

KEEP IT CLEAN!..

OP: I personally love your car, to each their own, and mad respect for all the work put into it, Haters are always gonna Hate. :)

and there have been 11 and 10 second MX-3's around for more than a decade folks. Its not that hard to build one, nor does it cost all that much if you know what your doing. Not a year ago we had someone on the board who was quite active, that dragged their car. i believe he had broken into the 9's. Don't quote me on that but i would have to go back and look.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I think the general consensus was that we want either dyno results or at least pictures of the engine bay... I know I personally doubt he's making sub 11 times, mainly because I've yet to see anybody do so without being a known presence... It's not impossible, true; I still require more than words to believe it though. That being said, you're dead right about it being up to the owner to decide.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I just realized (or maybe I hadn't looked at the pics) that 34fast lives right near me! I've seen him driving around town... I'd like to check out the car in person... glad to see he stopped by the forum!
SgtLynch

Post by SgtLynch »

Oh wow.... uh..... yeah. I appreciate the work on it... the color makes my nuts implode.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

SgtLynch wrote:Oh wow.... uh..... yeah. I appreciate the work on it... the color makes my nuts implode.
:lol: Epic.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
34fast

Post by 34fast »

Daninski wrote:
Nd4SpdSe wrote:
OROutdoors wrote:One thing keeps coming to mind about what the owner said to me. I told him some mx-3 members are getting low13/sub13 seconds on the quarter mile. In all seriousness, he asked why they were so slow, that he's making close to 10 seconds. Sounds like BS to me. But, if so, maybe he can give us some pointers.
Ya right, does he even know what it takes to make a 10/11 second Mx3?

http://mx-3.com/downloads/scc_mx3.zip
350.3whp BPT doing the 1/4 in 12.80 @116mph

He was a few tenths away from getting into the 10s and he was making 480whp
http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200403 ... /dave.html
Ya it's kinda funny he isn't show casing the engine,,stock K8 or B6 doing 10's. I see nothing special with that car. Standard painted interior. I remember it took me a year to find good parts to replace all the painted stuff in one of the MX3s I bought.

Its NOT standard painted interior!! Its NOT a stock K8 either! Dont coment on what you know NOTHING about
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

In future, you should note that Dan(Daninski) is very sarcastic, and honestly quite funny.

Beyond that, you've yet to show more than words supporting your sub 11 second MX-3.

Here, this is a sub 12 second MX-3: http://www.youtube.com/user/gldmmbrmx3# ... rDxr1UAiXs

Dyno vid, track vid, or stop claiming you've done it. You're quite rude, and I'm more blunt than most members here... stop being a d---.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

@ OP: Umm why re hash things that are months old... just let it lie.

I don't want to be an @$$ and I think that there is a possibility that you are telling the truth about your claims, but to shut everyone up and prove all these guys wrong you will have to show at the least a short video, 30 sec from a launch should be enough.
Last edited by Josh on December 14th, 2011, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Umm why re hash things that are months old... just let it lie.
It's the OP that's brining it back, we did let it lie for several months, but now it's back, so I must:
34fast wrote:Its NOT standard painted interior!! Its NOT a stock K8 either! Dont coment on what you know NOTHING about
1) Yes, looks like a standard painted interior using flat plastic paint, nothing special, hey, even I've done it. I'm not saying it's a bad job, looks like it's well done, but don't talk like it's something special. It's $20 worth of spray cans and an afternoon.

2) Ya, we know nothing about, cause you're just playing us for fools, or you don't know what you're talking about. Ya, I'm going to call you out. If you have a car that's as fast as you say it is, you would have SOME decent work on your Mx-3. Ya, maybe asking of a video of your car in the 1/4 mile is a little much, but you don't even have a picture of your engine bay. A 300+hp Mx-3's engine bay would be something to be proud of. Even if you don't have a picture, you're not even telling us in WORDS that your car has for modifications. The fact that you're not telling us what you have, and the fact that you're getting angry is because you're trying to pull the wool over us and it's not working, is telling me is that you have NOTHING.

Maybe I'm reading into it a little much, but when you say "Its NOT a stock K8 either" is telling me is that it's still a K8 in there, which modified, still wouldn't be a 10 second car, cause you would be the first, by far.

I don't want to sound like an a-- here either, but don't call poop chocolate and get upset cause we're too smart to believe you. When things are done on a car, with the performance that you're highly suggesting she has, it will have a certain appeal, a certain style, a certain stance, a certain allure, a certain "je ne sais quoi", but you're car doesn't have it, and nor does your personality.
Last edited by Nd4SpdSe on December 14th, 2011, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Ok, post corrected Nd4SpdSe
34fast

Post by 34fast »

I'm not getting mad, or trying to pull the wool over anyone. I am responding to whats been said. 1st it was never said it was a 10 sec. car but that really isn't the point here. you don't know the car all you know is what it looks like in the pic. I would be happy to let you come and check it out in person, see that yes it is worth me getting upset about the b.s if you don't like what it looks like don't look. I only get online maybe 1x every 2-3 months so if you want to see my car, let me know we can meet then you can post how wrong you are.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Are you in jail or something? All this is pointless and crazy. If you have a month b4 your next visit online, get some f'n pics or real facts.

Post the city you are in. We have members everywhere.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:Are you in jail or something? All this is pointless and crazy. If you have a month b4 your next visit online, get some f'n pics or real facts.

Post the city you are in. We have members everywhere.
I love this post, not gonna lie! :D
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
ethand

Post by ethand »

Hey guys, go easy on him - sure we have no proof as of yet as to whether he can back up his claims, but why shouldn't we believe him? Like Ryan says, it's not THAT hard to build an MX this fast (well, it's not real easy, but it's do-able), and it's quite possible that he has other connections/he's a known presence in other communities - ours isn't the only one!!
Anyway, mooneggs, go check this car out in person so we can get this cleared up! I'm interested to know what it's like in person
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

OROutdoors wrote: One thing keeps coming to mind about what the owner said to me. I told him some mx-3 members are getting low13/sub13 seconds on the quarter mile. In all seriousness, he asked why they were so slow, that he's making close to 10 seconds. Sounds like BS to me. But, if so, maybe he can give us some pointers.
34fast wrote:I'm not getting mad, or trying to pull the wool over anyone. I am responding to whats been said. 1st it was never said it was a 10 sec. car but that really isn't the point here.
Ok, now there's only one question to ask, who's not tell us the truth? :confused2:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “Appearance”