[FS] Ground Control Coilovers - SOLD

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [FS] Ground Control Coilovers 220 shipped!

Post by Sleeper6 »

bbunkerc397 wrote:Ya unfortunately, people don't step up. Just a bunch of kinds with NO money or broke blokes with no cash. The economy is taking it's toll. If I like it I buy it.
I dont think its so much a bunch of broke blokes but ppl that have to weigh the odds reasonably. I personally would have bought them if I hadn't already spent money on MX3 shocks and they have contrasting #s for mx3vsZx2 that solo bought them for. Not only that but your facing a diminishing market, supply and demand is the basic rule of thumb, your 3 biggest advicits all sold their mx-3s! That should say something right there. Not only that but my cars been broke into twice and already threatened to be totaled for interior damage, that alone will make a person think twice about what they invest in a car.

Rather than be disappointed in your market, look at it reasonably, you already know its not there any more and youve left yourself. You've gotten your enjoyment out of these and they even made their way back to you b/c your new owner took them off, Ild cut my losses and take the best offer at this point.
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Nd4SpdSe wrote: Oh, there was a part of me that wanted to throw out the leathers to prove a point, especially after the low ball offers.
QFT
Sleeper6 wrote:
Rather than be disappointed in your market, look at it reasonably, you already know its not there any more and youve left yourself. You've gotten your enjoyment out of these and they even made their way back to you b/c your new owner took them off, Ild cut my losses and take the best offer at this point.
Not sure if that was meant for me but i got them back as I was lending them to him until he got the suspension he wanted. Also, I am selling them for the price I want to sell em for.. I dont wanna go lower, Id rather just throw em in the closet or the trash just cause Id feel better doing that then getting pennies for something that I saved for and bought new. Call me greedy if you want, but I dont believe in giving s--- away that has value
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

ttt
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

ttt
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

If there wasn't so much feedback saying how harsh the ride is on these, I would scoop them up. I know coilovers aren't designed for comfort, but I don't want to replace my a-- in 2 years from riding around on them. :lol:

On a serious note though, GLWS! Coilovers aren't cheap, so a used set is definitely worth looking into. Go for it people!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

yea they are kinda unforgiving.. but in turn you get really nice handling so its a trade off for those of you who dont care that much.. I rode on these for years and dealt with it

ttt
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

ttt
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

ttt
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Still no sale... hmm you should try club protege or Mazdas247 . they will probably sell fast there.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Yea will proly do that thx Josh
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Ttt
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

You know, I've been wondering... Has anybody used both GC coilovers AND the Ksports? Just wondering what people thought in comparison between the two.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I don't think there's much of a comparison of full bodies vs sleeves, at least with full bodies you get a proper valved shock and adjustments, hence the price of the GC's being a lot less.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Well I appreciate the honest answer, I haven't touched suspension yet, since my other projects tap my finances too greedily already. Someday, maybe 2013 :)
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

ttt

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”