Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
wytbishop

Re: Feedback: Mooneggs

Post by wytbishop »

Ukrman wrote:Great person to deal with. I had several transactions with him (buying and selling) through the years and he's always on top of his stuff. Thanks
I'm not sure I want to buy stuff that Mark's been on top of...
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
bogaut
antispam: No

Post by bogaut »

he bought an intake from me, and paid the very next morning! great guy to deal with
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

wytbishop wrote:Mark loves cats and long walks on the sidewalk. His apartment smells of leather and rich mahogany...he's kind of a big deal.

You stay classy Mark.
Mooneggs loves... carpet. Mooneggs loves... desk. Mooneggs loves... lamp. He really loves lamp not because He's naming stuff that he sees. He also loves being an awesome part of this community. He gave me money, I gave him some wierd metal pole to put in his car. I don't know where this metal pole went to, but hopefully it will show up sometime next month.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Mark came down for a brief visit and we exchanged some parts, he was very generous and even took the time to go over some questions I had about my ZE vacuum issues. Definitely a great member, but you all knew that already :D
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
wagZE

Post by wagZE »

Great transaction, was very fair & upfront. Worked out a good trade. And ya he has the cleanest mx3 I've seen for years. Don't hesitate to buy/trade from!
1 mx6 88 LX auto 2.2l 4cyl
2 mx6 93 LS saved from junkyard SOLD
3 Mx6 96 M edition blow a ze part it
4 Mx6 96 gold LS paint n lights auto SOLD
5 mx6 red fresh paint clean, sold
1 mx3 92rs sohc auto rota c8s h&r
2 mx3 93 gsze bought w/ mods
3 mx3 93 GSze mtx swp act stg3 str8 nek im eibach kl36
4 mx3 GS SOLD-
6 mx3 white gs jdm swap'd SOLD
*5th mx3 blk GS clean title modded DD*
1 PGT 97 blk, garaged clean sold
2 pgt primered 5 spd KL SOLD
diezzel
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by diezzel »

Just came in a couple of days ago . Thank you very much . Pleasure doing business with you . Quick , easy and painless . :D
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Mark and I swapped spoilers, he wanted to top off a clean Moonwax job with a dash of Blaze Red, faded of course!

He also helped me out with a few of the things I had on my list, and even threw in a cargo cover for the Mountaineer :lol: Didn't expect the last one, but it worked out nicely!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Once again Mark hooked me up with some much needed parts, he brought some strut bump stops down when he came to race in town. I have to rate it 6/5, since they were free. :2thumbsup:
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Surgeonasst222

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

Mark sent me most of my interior nick-nac stuff I needed... For FREE!!!

Saving my a-- and my wallet... Thus making my wife and I very happy and the mx is happy as well!
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Mark bought some SS Sills from me, even though I was a busy little s--- he was patient till I could finally get them to him. Paid promptly and maintained good communication, good buyer.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Fantastic buyer, more than willing to work with me to make sure everything could be shipped safely. A+++!
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”