Power Windows Switch

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jon8rfc

Power Windows Switch

Post by jon8rfc »

I bought this for my 1992 MX-3, brand new from Mazda, for $142 (I think). I totaled the car and was not in the mood for letting all of my money being lost on this switch. It had about 3 months of usage and worked flawlessly, and the switches still feel strong and new.

I am selling the switch, 2 screws required to screw into the pocket, and the metal retention piece used to hold the pocket assembly to the door panel. See pictures of what exactly I am selling here- http://jon8rfc.homeip.net/mx3switch.zip
Which includes a picture of the bottom of the switch and the pins in the connector, a picture of the top (switches) when using a flash, and a picture of the top without a flash. You can see that it's in like new condition...I'm just trying to make what was an expensive, assumed long-term, investment not go completely sour on me.

I'm hoping to get $65 for this switch (payment via paypal only).

I will ship to anywhere within the 48 contiguous United States via USPS 2 day Priority insured mail, with delivery confirmation, for an additonal $5.50 ($70.50 total).

Anywhere other than the 48 states, for an additional $10 ($75 total) for USPS Priority insured shipping with delivery confirmation. I think it's a 3-5 day deal for Priority outside of the 48 states. If shipping Priority insured with delivery confirmation ends up costing me more (which I think it will) I'll pay the difference.

I'm listing here rather than Ebay because I'm more likely to sell here. You can view my ebay feedback as a reliable ebayer, whose name is also Jon8RFC (to prove that I'm...well, me) here- http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jon8rfc

<small>[ March 24, 2004, 12:50 AM: Message edited by: jon8rfc ]</small>
ikarus1

Re: Power Windows Switch

Post by ikarus1 »

Jon,

Sent you an email and PM about the switch!

Thanks,

Jeremy

<small>[ March 26, 2004, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: J Love ]</small>
93 White MX-3 "Ebay special"
94 Green 626 V6 5-speed "family car"
94 Mazda B2300 SE "project turbo truk"
jon8rfc

Re: Power Windows Switch

Post by jon8rfc »

Well folks, I think Jeremy is buying this switch from me, so for now-

SOLD, thanks for looking :)
ikarus1