Spiral Max - Comments?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
HeyIt'sJoBo

Spiral Max - Comments?

Post by HeyIt'sJoBo »

<A HREF="http://www.spiralmax.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.spiralmax.com/</A> <P>Hey guys, this is kinda a performance question, but not restricted to the 4cyl or the 6cyl so I posted it here.<P>I recently came across this website. Not sure if it has ever appeared here on MX-3.com. I'm going to try this out. The price is awesome and with a money back guarantee, why not give it a try. Question is, have any of you used this product? Any comments? I'm tight for cash right now, even though it's pretty cheap for what it does, I'm hoping it will work noticeably so I don't have to wait 3 weeks to get my cash back. The thing I am so attracted to, is the $5-6 savings on each fill up... Given the price of gas rising, it's a big savoir in the long run.<P>Back atcha.<P>Jordan<BR>JoBo
...and for those 10 seconds or less... I drink the beer.
psurollsovau

Re: Spiral Max - Comments?

Post by psurollsovau »

can we say...make an intake! i wouldnt waste my money
too much s--- to list!
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jordan Bowen:<BR><STRONG><A HREF="http://www.spiralmax.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.spiralmax.com/</A> <P>Hey guys, this is kinda a performance question, but not restricted to the 4cyl or the 6cyl so I posted it here.<P>I recently came across this website. Not sure if it has ever appeared here on MX-3.com. I'm going to try this out. The price is awesome and with a money back guarantee, why not give it a try. Question is, have any of you used this product? Any comments? I'm tight for cash right now, even though it's pretty cheap for what it does, I'm hoping it will work noticeably so I don't have to wait 3 weeks to get my cash back. The thing I am so attracted to, is the $5-6 savings on each fill up... Given the price of gas rising, it's a big savoir in the long run.<P>Back atcha.<P>Jordan<BR>JoBo</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I think it's worth a try. Let us know how it works.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

i see whats going on here ;).. you get a star for that ryan
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

this hsould make your decision. <P>Whats the point of an intake? to draw in more air into the motor. Why put something in thats going to restrict the air more? so what if it spins the air. Its still restricting it. Its junk!
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

There is nothing wrong with giving anything a try. So what if others don't think it is worth it. <P>give it a try and see how it works, then you can tell others if it works well for you or not. try <A HREF="http://www.tornadoair.com" TARGET=_blank>www.tornadoair.com</A> it is the same type of thing.<P>don't diss me but I'm trying the tornado one at the moment to see for myself. so far I have only had it in for a quarter tank and have done over 100 miles. I'll post on the results when I can figure them out after filling my tank again. :roll:
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

oh and 1 more thing..<BR>Just a theory I had of hwo this may work. <BR>if you slow down airflow...your ECU, for mixing the proper air mixture, uses less gas in the mixture. So in return wouldnt you be using as much gas, but you'll also loose power.
Shades

Post by Shades »

Hey Maddbuck, did it work?
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”